-
Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter Twenty-Three)
I'm on a roll, here! Seriously; it's good that I'm getting through these so fast--it means I wasn't so bogged down by errors and/or idiocies in your story that I ...
Apr 29, 2009 -
Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter Twenty-Two)
Wow...ummm... I liked this chapter as a character moment, especially for Emma--it's a very introspective piece and it definitely shows how much she's grown, how she's decided to finally accept ...
Apr 29, 2009 -
Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter Twenty-One)
I'm not going to do the line-by-line thing because your prose is by and far fine (your most major problems being ones I've already addressed--the misuse of commas and talking ...
Apr 28, 2009 -
Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter Twenty)
SHOCKER!!! I'm back--and I'm reviewing this! I know, I know I'm hideously late, but I promise that I will force my way through every chapter I missed and tear them ...
Apr 27, 2009 -
Re: Antigone's Critique Shop
Title: So far, "The Wingless Girl" Genre: Fantasy Brief Summary: Set in a parallel universe where people have wings. A girl without wings is discovered, as possible proof that travel ...
Apr 27, 2009 -
Re: Rapid Reviews
Would you please take a look at the beginnings of what I hope will be the first novel I ever finish? It's a fantasy story, and has two parts up ...
Apr 25, 2009 -
Re: The Wingless Girl Part 2
Well...here's the rest of what I have of chapter one, so far. Again, I'd like reviews...and I really hope I'm not taking this too fast. With that said, go ahead ...
Apr 25, 2009 -
Re: Inspiring lines from songlyrics
Pick a line, any line, from Bohemian Rhapsody. That song is so powerful on every level. One of the best ever written, and definitely gets my "epic" juices going. Also, ...
Apr 25, 2009 -
Re: Character Answer Game [2]
"I prefer numbers. Equations have always been easier to understand than people." ~Dr. Dirinel "Words, by far. I know; as a phycisist I ought to be more at home in ...
Apr 25, 2009 -
Re: Threnody's Review & Editing Establishment
Would you care to take a look at what's possibly going to be my first novel (a very early version, however)? Thanks in advance!
Apr 24, 2009 -
Re: Get your very own Dreamwalker review ;)
Could you please go really in-depth on The Wingless Girl? Thanks in advance!
Apr 24, 2009 -
Re: Bolo- Time Lord. The Machine
Er...I'd advise you not to call the story "Time Lord", as that name has already been taken by the great British science fiction show "Doctor Who"... Also, I'd read it, ...
Apr 23, 2009 -
Re: Dreams of a Fate (Chapter 1)
Hi, Ghost (can I just call you that?)! Welcome to YWS. A few things--first of all, I notice you haven't reviewed anyone else's works here yet. The general rule here ...
Apr 23, 2009 -
Re: The Wingless Girl
Well, I'm back, after a long absence due to schoolwork and standardized testing. I probably can't stay long either because of the upcoming AP Tests, but after those I should ...
Apr 22, 2009 -
Re: My First Project - Chapter Three
Please note that the issue isn't just about shooting or whatever; it's about having to explain a point in your story in a follow-up post. I've done it before in ...
Mar 26, 2009
