User avatar

Bickazer

  • Writers Corner Re: Character Woes

    ...that sounds interesting, but the ending of the novel sort of hinges on the protagonist being alive, so I can't have him killed. >_> I know I have an idea ...

    May 20, 2009
  • Novel Workshop Re: Heart Stabbed Blade Chapters 1-5

    I promise I'll get around to reviewing this (all five chapters, if I can), but currently I'm in finals-studying mode for school. Once school gets out on Thursday, I'll be ...

    May 20, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    A rather creepy fantasy in an urban/contemporary setting, about a doll's house maybe, or some sort of magical manipulation. The End of Time

    May 20, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Serpent

    May 20, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "Anything I can steal from the vendors in the market street. I'm not fussy, as long as I can eat." --Nendo "Whatever Nendo likes, I guess." --Tey "Anything sweet." --Darian ...

    May 20, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Character Woes

    After canning Zenith, Vicisittudes, and now the "Wingless Girl" which technically still has no name, I've finally resolved to yet again try what has previously been impossible for me--FINISH a ...

    May 19, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: New Idea

    Wow...I'm very fond of this idea. When I first read the dystopian futuristic setting, I kind of rolled my eyes because the idea, while it can be done well (i.e. ...

    May 19, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Hellfire

    This has definitely piqued my interest but seeing as I'm in full finals mode for school I can't get to this until school is over (Thursday). Sorry to make you ...

    May 19, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Major Writing Block

    That makes a lot of difference, actually. ~_^ I'm really glad you're not going to be glorifying the play, because that's just been so overdone already. I like that your ...

    May 16, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Major Writing Block

    I'm intrigued by the idea, which is a plus because I actually heavily dislike the genre (love/school/abuse YA stories?), though I feel like it needs some work. I like the ...

    May 16, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Wingless Girl

    Ack, please ignore this there a way to delete posts? >_> Because this is a total mistake...it's not meant to be here. *feels like an idiot*

    May 6, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Star-Flight (Prologue)

    Hi, Elentari; I'll be your reviewer for today. :) Steon walked up to the hangman’s noose. I'm not terribly fond of the phrase "walked up"; it feels a bit weak ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dirinel and Irvin--the Wingless Girl

    I'm waiting for more reviews of chapter one first (especially chapter one part two), so please take a look at those first before reading this. :) Also, the story's title ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter Twenty-Five)

    “My, my, you really need to learn some respect for your elders. This is becoming ridiculous. For one thing, stand up straight and look me in the eye, please. All ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter Twenty-Four)

    Wow...just... I knew even when I first read chapter sixteen, before reading the rest of the story, that there would be no conceivable way of saving Koreth (don't ask me ...

    Apr 29, 2009


Ogres are like onions.
— Shrek