User avatar

Bickazer

  • Writing Activities Re: First Paragraph Feedback

    6/10 I really liked the bit with the "tale" and "tail"; that got me to laugh out loud. And I can definitely see the quirky tone you're going for--but it ...

    May 29, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    7/10....I like the suspense, but it seems a bit generic? Not concrete enough? *shrugs* Iono. Nendo stood in the midst of the bustling crowd, his eyes trained on the blue ...

    May 28, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Vicissitudes--8. Tyler Again (Part 1)

    Awww, I can't believe you remember me. :oops: I mean, I was here only for such a brief time... Looking forward to the review. Take all the time you need, ...

    May 27, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Vicissitudes--8. Tyler Again (Part 1)

    So I was looking at my old documents...and I stumbled upon the folder where I kept all my Vicissitudes story (the ones about a girl in love with her gay ...

    May 27, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: In The Picture

    story has a fantasy setting, so...I can't picture any of them in that situation. >_> I'll write for the wingless girl story, though... "What?" said Dr. Ira Dirinel, his heart ...

    May 26, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: In The Picture

    This looks like fun, but I kinda...um...I'm kinda needing a scenario.... :oops:

    May 25, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: final decision on character name

    It'd probably be more helpful if we knew what kind of personality the main character has. *shrug* It always works to give a character a name that suits their personality ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Hellfire

    This is definitely better, description-wise; I've got a concrete vision of what the house looks like (and it sounds lovely...plus I love the little details you put in, like "Spanish ...

    May 23, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Character Woes

    Actually...the rogue idea is a pretty good idea. :) Although I don't think I'll be writing another story focusing on him (and ought to just focus on the first undoing ...

    May 23, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Ender's Game

    In junior high, I read Ender's Game and loved it. Several years later, I went back to the book and realized it wasn't half as good as I thought it ...

    May 23, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fire, After

    I'll be your reviewer for today. :) Mountains will blind in the heat of centuries. Oceans will chaos with the blood of the earth. I think there should be a ...

    May 22, 2009
  • Novel Workshop Re: Heart Stabbed Blade Chapters 1-5

    Here's a review of the first chapter, at least. Sorry it comes with everything else that's unreviewed...>_> This is probably the most in-depth review I've ever given; I don't have ...

    May 22, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Hellfire

    Yeah, I can see what you were intending for Larara, but even if she's supposed to be a bit of a bitch, she at least should start off somewhat sympathetic, ...

    May 22, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "...not really. It's not something I really think about, I guess." --Nendo "Well--well, there's someone, someone I really like, but I don't think they'd be happy if I told them, ...

    May 21, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Hellfire

    Here's the promised review! I trembled with rage, causing strands of my long blonde hair to fall into my face. This is a rather awkward sentence; I don't quite like ...

    May 21, 2009


People say I love you all the time - when they say, ‘take an umbrella, it’s raining,’ or ‘hurry back,’ or even ‘watch out, you’ll break your neck.’ There are hundreds of ways of wording it - you just have to listen for it, my dear.
— John Patrick, The Curious Savage