-
Re: Miis
I don't make my characters into Miis(I feel my characters would be more accurately represented on, say, the candybar doll makers or whatnot), but I do make TV show characters ...
Jun 11, 2009 -
Re: Meriadossa [2AB - full chapter]
It's me again, back with more nitpicking. :) Promise I won't be too harsh, though. The summons from the Kalagat came in the middle of the morning, sun peeking from ...
Jun 11, 2009 -
Re: Meriadossa [1]
Hi Esme, I'm going to be reviewing this. :) Be warned I do get rather...nitpicky...and I'm feeling incredibly tired this morning, which is not helping my mood, but I promise ...
Jun 11, 2009 -
Re: Rosey's reviews
Would be so kind as to take a look at "The End of Time" chapter two? :D
Jun 11, 2009 -
Re: The End of Time Chapter Two (Part A)
This chapter introduces the science fiction aspect of the story. Anyway, I'm incredibly displeased with the first part of the chapter. Actually, the first three quarters at least until Darian ...
Jun 10, 2009 -
Re: Vicissitudes--8. Tyler Again (Part 2)
I've really gotten into these stories again...there something about them that has deeply attracted me. I am going to finish "The End of Time", but I also want to be ...
Jun 9, 2009 -
Re: Heart Stabbed Blade Chapters 1-5
Awww, I feel dumb too, I didn't notice you'd replied. O_o When I say awkward, I usually mean that the sentences are phrased in an awkward way. A lot of ...
Jun 8, 2009 -
Re: Magius Trilogy - The Black Emerald
Hi, blackpencil, I'll be your reviewer for today. Be warned that I get very nitpicky with my reviews; I'm not being harsh, just trying to help you produce the best ...
Jun 7, 2009 -
Re: Rosey's reviews
If you'd be ever so kind...please take a look at "The End of Time" chapter one? It's a tad on the long side...>_> So if you do finish reviewing it, ...
Jun 2, 2009 -
Re: "For what are we if not defined by words?" || CLOSED!
If you could review chapter one of the "The End of Time", I'd love you forever. :) I know it's a bit if you're able to perserve through it, I'd ...
Jun 2, 2009 -
Re: Fortuna's Fantasy Story reviews!
Could you take a look at the first chapter of my story "The End of Time"? It's a bit...on the long side, but I'll feel happy to review any of ...
Jun 2, 2009 -
Re: What's your favorite quote?
"While there is a lower class, I am in it; while there is a criminal element, I am of it; and while there is a soul in prison I am ...
May 31, 2009 -
Re: Chasing Shadows; Ch. 1
Hello, I'll be your reviewer for today. :) Be warned, I'm rather...nitpicky. The soft melody of the music box echoed and faded through the dimly lit room. "Echoed" and "faded" ...
May 31, 2009 -
Re: The End of Time Chapter One
Thanks for all the helpful reviews; I'm glad I'm not boring anyone to death or anything. >_> I've decided to use one thread for each chapter; it'll be less messy ...
May 30, 2009 -
Re: The End of Time Chapter One
This is the novel project I'm working on, and currently it's going well, although as it is I've planned...a whole thirty-six...chapters for the thing. That can't be right. I feel ...
May 29, 2009
