User avatar

Bickazer

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "The one that keeps me alive." ~Nendo "The one Nendo follows." ~Tey "The high road, not only because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes you superior ...

    Jun 20, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The End of Time Chapter Three (Part B)

    Here's part 2 of 3 for chapter three. I promise there won't be another monster of a chapter like this for a while (in fact...not until sixteen, I'd have to ...

    Jun 20, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "Drowning...especially in the river. But any expanse of water is just...unbearable." ~Nendo "Meaning nothing to anyone." ~Tey "Completely failing at everything I've sworn to do well in." ~Luanna "Lett

    Jun 19, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "Not really. I have no control at all over what's happening to me." ~Nendo "I was liking it up until Jyuna had to admit that to me." ~Tey "I have ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Carouselia

    Hi, Conrad, I'll be your reviewer for today. Prepare for a lot of nitpicking! The twisted shapes of the wooden animals looked different beneath the moonlight. Maybe it's just me, ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Meriadossa [2AB - full chapter]

    Yay, there's more! Anyway, you know the drill. Time for more nitpicking. :) Over the next month, arrangements for the move to the Kalagat were being made. Is this passive ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: free reviews all around

    Ah, well...could you take a look at my Vicissitudes stories (romantic fiction)? :) There's nine of them, and currently I feel that the ninth and seventh are the most lonely ...

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The End of Time Chapter Three (Part A)

    This marks Tey's part of the narrative, and is the longest chapter yet, so I will be posting it in three parts. Chapter two part B needs more reviews, so ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Change chapter 1 (yes... again)

    Hi minimac, I'll be your reviewer for today. Prepare for lots of nitpicking.... :D The white gates in front of Maeve stood menacingly, supposedly inviting her in. Ack, you're using ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Vicissitudes--9. Vance Again

    I keep telling myself I'll stop posting these, since I have another project in the works...but I love the Vicissitudes stories too much to abandon them. Anyway, this is one ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Another Mary-Sue Test

    Wow, what they said about Nendo describes him exactly. It's kind of scary... Score breakdown (though I don't get this...) I Love Him, I Let Him Go 4 He's The ...

    Jun 13, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The End of Time Chapter Two (Part B)

    Please check out chapter two part A first if you haven't...it's seriously in need of reviews. Like I said before, if you make it through the entire chapter I'll happily ...

    Jun 13, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: free reviews all around

    Errr, if you don't mind long things...could you take a look at "The End of Time" chapters one and two? Chapter one already has a good many in-depth reviews, but ...

    Jun 13, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Evi's Evaluation Emporium!

    If you don't mind really long stories...could you take a look at "The End of Time"? I'm not really looking for anything too in depth in chapter one, because I've ...

    Jun 13, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: When the Sky Cries

    I'll be your reviewer for today. Be warned I can get rather...nitpicky... I'm not intending to be harsh, though; just trying to help you be the best writer you can ...

    Jun 12, 2009


Some call me a legacy, others call me a hero. But I assure you, dear admirers, I am only human.
— Persistence