User avatar

Bickazer

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Merlin's Downfall

    Here goes the nitpick machine. ^^ *cough trying to distract myself from writers block cough* Merlin lifted his head and stared at the sight before him "Stared" doesn't seem right ...

    Jul 13, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The End of Time Chapter Three (Part C)

    I feel bad for this, but I'm back now, so...ba-bump.

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The End of Time Chapter Three (Part C)

    With this part, the monster of a chapter is finally over. There won't be another chapter like this until sixteen, so breathe easy, everyone! Again, this picks up directly after ...

    Jun 26, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "I don't think either of those is the right thing to do. Hiding things is bad, but flapping your lips at everything is even worse." ~Nendo "I think the most ...

    Jun 25, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "I don't have a girlfriend." ~Nendo, Tey "I am not sexually active, so I don't have to deal with such issues." ~Luanna "....I will not answer that question." ~Darian "If ...

    Jun 25, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "No." ~Nendo "...looks like they'd hurt." ~Tey "I'm not a hooligan, for goodness' sake." ~Luanna "Nobles don't get those sort of things. 'Unfortunately', Lord Masudo might add..." ~Darian "My, my, ...

    Jun 25, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "Internet? What's that?" ~Nendo, Tey, Jyuna "The Internet? Oh, the antiquated system they had on Earthbound days? The Stellarnet is much better!" ~Luanna "I think I've heard about this 'internet' ...

    Jun 24, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Literary Merit

    Try anything by Kurt Vonnegut and George Orwell. They seem to be from the time period that you enjoy, and are brilliant writers to boot.

    Jun 24, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "Well, I can do it, but I don't really read for fun. I don't really have time to do so." ~Nendo "I didn't know how to read until recently, and ...

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: I need opinions.

    Alternating first person views is the only kind of first person I can stand. It can be done well. It can be done beautifully. Case in point: Barbara Kingsolver's The ...

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    President Nixon making victory signs while riding a reindeer. Bickazer

    Jun 23, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Oh no. Oh no oh no oh no.

    It's been a while, so I don't know if you remember...but yeah, those Vicissitudes stories? They're kind of lacking in love, and would love your love again. Well, that sentence ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "Something tangible, like food and money." ~Nendo "If Nendo does it first." ~Tey "Nothing." ~Luanna "You have got to be kidding me." ~Darian "Why not, Lord Darian? You can just ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: In The Picture

    Darian would be happy beyond belief because she wouldn't have to hide being a girl anymore, because she now is a man. Although she'll start wondering if this makes her ...

    Jun 21, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Blood

    Here's my review. :) It'll be a little less nitpicky than the previous one because I think I took care of most of the nitpicks there. As soon as I ...

    Jun 21, 2009


Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.
— Chuck Palahniuk