User avatar

Bickazer

  • Fantasy Novels Re: The End of Time Chapter Four (Part B)

    I haven't got much to say on this part, actually, except that we get some insight on Cura's character and it's a bit more exciting. Do look at Part A ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dragonstar - Chapter 3

    All right, first things first... Your paragraphs are massive. Especially on the computer, it's a headache to read; I'm sure they can be split up at portions to make it ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Want a review, Do you? [Closed For Now]

    Do you mind taking a look at the first part of a science fiction short story, "Other"? Thanks very much in advance! ^^

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Mutts - Shapes

    I feel terrible about this, but... This was just so good, I couldn't find anything to really critique. What I really love about these stories is that they're all so ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Fishcake critiques

    Would you take a look at the first part of a science fiction short story, "Other"? Thanking you very much in advance. ^^

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "Jazz, mostly. I can't stand anything with electric guitars or excessive percussion, it hurts my head." ~Alice "My tastes are rather esoteric. I mean, I like Linkin Park and Beethoven ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Other (Part A)

    Yes, I know I have a novel to be working on...but this idea just struck me so I wrote it all in one rush. Let's just say this is my ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "...I...I really don't know. I don't have time to think about something like that." ~Nendo "There's only one person I love, and as long as I'm with him, I'm certain ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Mutts - Passing

    A few little things first-- Marcie turned to the screen next to her desk. One of her stiletto heels tapped against the makeup artist’s arm and Marcie pulled back as ...

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "I don't really care about cuteness..." ~Nendo "Are you serious? Boys don't think things are cute." ~Tey "I like horses, and not ponies either. So I suppose I don't like ...

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Maiko of Gion

    And I'm back! Fixing antiviruses can be a pain... I obeyed her words like law, and only engaged with Council members when she instructed me to do so. It was ...

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Maiko of Gion

    Hello, foxfire, I'll be your reviewer for today. Be warned that I do get very nitpicky and will point out things that bother me even if I don't have any ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    TEoT characters have already answered this question (or something similar), so I'll use the Vicissitudes characters. "Losing Vance." ~Alice. "That everything will change, too much and too quickly." ~V

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The End of Time Chapter Four (Part A)

    Well, after a long break, I figure I should get another chapter up ASAP. So here's chapter four, which reprises Nendo. I'm a bit embarrassed about this chapter, and I ...

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: The Wooden Stick Challenge

    I'd find a bedsheet and bucket to dress myself in, and pretend I'm Darth Vader and the stick is my lightsaber.

    Jul 14, 2009


But sometimes a hypocrite is nothing more than a person who is in the process of changing.
— Dalinar (Oathbringer by Brandon Sanderson)