User avatar

Bickazer

  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Love Note preface and ch. 1

    Well, I'm criminally late. I really have no excuse. Feel free to tie me to a tree and shoot me until there's nothing left to shoot. This is a very ...

    Jul 26, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dragonstar - Chapter 5

    I'm back for another review. ^^ I'll try not to get so nitpicky this time, since I think you're already aware of most of the basic prose-level issues here. His ...

    Jul 26, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The End of Time Chapter Five (Part A)

    This is one of my favorite chapters, probably because it has the most Lord Darian in it so far. There's also some explanation of the magic system (about time). The ...

    Jul 26, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Delete/lock this

    Please ignore all this. Somehow my computer messed up and posted the same topic twice.

    Jul 26, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    7/10 I like how it immediately throws a conflict at the reader, and the details it reveals about your world. I'd definitely want to read more, but whoa...it's a mouthful ...

    Jul 26, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Meimei and the Emperor

    Hi, octo, I'll be your reviewer today. ^^ In the court of the great ruler of the Middle Kingdom, a young woman danced, entrancing all those around her. First off, ...

    Jul 26, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dragonstar - Chapter 4

    Hi, blaster219, it's me again. This will be my first review as an Instructor, so I'll try making it as in-depth as possible. So, he had been forced to fly ...

    Jul 25, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Other (Part B)

    The rest of the short story. Enjoy and then have it for breakfast (that is, tear it apart). A word on the ranks: I'm using US Navy (I feel like ...

    Jul 25, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Catch 22

    Antigone stole the words out of my...keyboard. XD The death scene at the end is simply chilling and horrible, but brilliant. A wonderful book through and through. It's been a ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Heritage - Chapter 1.1

    It's about time I get tho this. :) Hundreds of sharp spires rose from the depths, some in uneven pairs or trios, some with terraces providing security from the yawning ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dreams of Giants

    Hi, Master_Yoda, I've actually been meaning to review this work for a long, long time but never got around to doing it until now. ^^ I haven't read the other ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Attack of the (prose) shredding machine

    Both are done, amazingly enough. Maybe it's because I wasn't doing that much writing today... Keep the requests coming!

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: zombies on the roof

    Hi, playerj09, here's your review as requested. The Streets of New York were flooded with the bodies of Millions of former inhabitants. "streets" and "millions" should not be capitalized. The ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Black Stone Inn (working title)

    Hi, ButterFlyInk, here's your review as requested. The moon was sheltered by thick misty clouds, which threatened a thunderstorm. Not a good idea to start the story off with passive ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Attack of the (prose) shredding machine

    ...I'm serious, no poetry. Be warned that I get very, very nitpicky. I will comb through your piece line-by-line, and even if I can't name specifically what bothers me about ...

    Jul 22, 2009


she slept with wolves without fear, for the wolves knew there was a lion among them.
— r.m. drake