User avatar

BettyPaige

  • Welcome Mat Re: Boo!

    Hey guys thanks for the welcome. Betty

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Don't we all wish we were Betty Paige...

    Hey guys! Just some information on me... Kelly, Caligula's Launderette or CL as she tells me, is one of my really, really good friends, I swear we've know each other ...

    Nov 4, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Boo!

    Thanks Jenna, Sweet, kudos for being musically inclined. Yeah, we aren't online yet...soon though. Yeah I sing too. I'm not Amy Lee or anyone like that but I think I ...

    Nov 3, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Boo!

    Hey all! I'm newly registered BettyPaige, but you can call me Betty, Bett, Paige, Yo deaf woman, Vera or Nicka (The last two derivitives of my real name Veronika). I ...

    Nov 3, 2005


I didn't want to slow time, I just wanted to make a little rock.
— MomoMajesty's brother