-
Re: The Classics- Recommendations
oh yeah and Meta, Lovecraft rocks my world...anzways Bett
Nov 7, 2005 -
Re: The Classics- Recommendations
No Melodie, I haven't read that Hardy one, but I enjoyed Mayor of Casterbridge. So classic, sorry luv but I don't have time to read through everyone's response so if ...
Nov 7, 2005 -
Re: Shift, Part One - Warning: Smoking Kills (comments needed)
thanks hon, I'll check on those typos. I have posted first part of part two under shift....Contraband in this section or just click on me and you can find it. ...
Nov 7, 2005 -
Re: Crime and Punishment by Dostoyevsky
Have you ever seen The Machinist? If you like the Dostoyevsky feel to things I suggest checking it out. It stars Christian Bale about a Machinist...winkwink like the title. Bett
Nov 7, 2005 -
Re: The Once and Future King: T.H. White
Yeah, I have a first edition of it, spiffy huh? Its the one that inspired the musical Camelot. I always really like it. Bett
Nov 7, 2005 -
Re: Shift, Part One - Warning: Smoking Kills (comments needed)
umm...anyone? *does best puppydog face* Betty
Nov 7, 2005 -
Re: Favourite Fake Word
crunk thats all I have to say... :)
Nov 5, 2005 -
Re: Boo!
Hey guys thanks for the welcome. Betty
Nov 5, 2005 -
Re: Don't we all wish we were Betty Paige...
Hey guys! Just some information on me... Kelly, Caligula's Launderette or CL as she tells me, is one of my really, really good friends, I swear we've know each other ...
Nov 4, 2005 -
Re: This is where I was Wednesday Night...
meh, I saw them a while back, they are one of those bands that so much better in concert. Betty
Nov 4, 2005 -
Re: Boo!
Thanks Jenna, Sweet, kudos for being musically inclined. Yeah, we aren't online yet...soon though. Yeah I sing too. I'm not Amy Lee or anyone like that but I think I ...
Nov 3, 2005 -
Re: Shift, Part One - Warning: Smoking Kills (comments needed)
Part One of a short story I am working on. PGing this chapter just in case. OMG its a female body part... ----------------------- Shift , Part One Warning: Smoking Kills ...
Nov 3, 2005 -
Re: Boo!
Hey all! I'm newly registered BettyPaige, but you can call me Betty, Bett, Paige, Yo deaf woman, Vera or Nicka (The last two derivitives of my real name Veronika). I ...
Nov 3, 2005
