User avatar

BettyPaige

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Apocalypse

    Griffin, the book is Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad and is worth reading, very interesting. I very much enjoyed Apocolyspe Now and all the paralells and allusions from it ...

    Nov 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Test Icicles

    ooooo... Meta you lucky b*****d! and I say that in a ever so nice way... my basist brought over their cd the other day and we just couldn't stop playing ...

    Nov 12, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The Outsider by Albert Camus

    This Contains Spoliers... Had to read this last year as part of the curiculum for class. I have to say it was a very interesting read, and sparked very interesting ...

    Nov 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Insomiac CD by Greenday specifically - Stuart and the Ave.

    Nov 12, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The Orange Mocha-Chip Frappuccino Years

    Full title - Ross O'Carroll-Kelly: The Orange Mocha-Chip Frappuccino Years by Paul Howard This was a right laugh, roysh! I picked this up in Ireland when I was on vaccation ...

    Nov 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Do you want to have something to hide?

    Nov 10, 2005
  • Romantic Novels Re: Shift, Part Two: Contraband

    I rated this R for strong language and mild sexual content and references. And the poem, Sylvia is by CL, and yes I have her permission. 1. I really, really ...

    Nov 10, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Where Ghosts Come Together With Other Ghosts

    ooooo....crows... I really enjoyed this one hon, I'd do a more indepth critique but I'm pressed for time. Later then I will. Betty

    Nov 10, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Forecast

    I enjoyed this very much. The imagery was very crisp to me. I especially like the part about the boy in the bathtub. But my favorite lines were - Once ...

    Nov 10, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fireflies

    Hiya! oooooh...lookie lookie guys its my first review... It’s stings at the insides of my nose < I almost think at is superfluous here. Coarse, stagnant scent Desert(ion) of red ...

    Nov 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    is that a ram on your avvie's chest? umm ^ ^ umm ^ ^ actually capitalized a letter :)

    Nov 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    Cause its says your really cool... and I likey...drumroll please................... a 9.5 oooh ahhhh....look I'm participating

    Nov 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya! : Version II

    -thought I'd try this out- true *smiles widely as she has no idea whatsoever and hopes its true* (likes watching old black and white silents)

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Animated Films

    oooh...good ol timey animation... my favorite, hands down, of all time is: Beauty and the Beast, call me a loser but I know every song and still love it today ...

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: k

    My personal belief is that you can't really say what you are until you've attempted everything and said to yourself well thats for me or no thats not for me, ...

    Nov 7, 2005


I have writer's block. I can't write. It is the will of the gods. Now, I must alphabetize my spice rack.
— Neil Gaiman