User avatar

Betheny

  • Archive Re: The Nevermore Contract(closed)

    Isabelle "Isabelle," I turned to see Caleb walking down the corridor in the opposite direction then carried on my way, walking only a litlle a faster. Of all people I ...

    Nov 19, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Nightmare Smiths (Closed)

    Arruna I'd just finish my cleaning duty in my turret room, seeing to it that all the guns had no faults and that all the energy canesters had no leeks. ...

    Nov 19, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Nightmare Smiths (Closed)

    Do you reccon we should just start and have the other gunner position open? We could just fill it in with an imaginary character... Or not have one at all.

    Nov 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Gryphon's Egg(started/open!)

    Iris | Castle grounds "You can say that you won't eat Yoru for a start, or kill him for that matter" I wished no relations with this creature , the ...

    Nov 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Nevermore Contract(closed)

    I heard a knocking at my door followed by the muted voice of Liam. "Isabelle, IIIIIIsabellllllleee... The vice-principle said you could go. He even said you could go in any ...

    Nov 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: Apprentice Wars **Permission Only**

    Etney It was amusing to see that this girl really believed that the key I had pointed her towards was real. It didn't have the same glow as everything else, ...

    Nov 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Nevermore Contract(closed)

    Isabelle "I'm not going by coffin again!" I couldn't help it, it just burst out of my mouth. A couple of the people around me looked as if they were ...

    Nov 14, 2011
  • Archive Re: Apprentice Wars **Permission Only**

    Etney "Oh... I want to win this. I'm not going to find a key for you or anything so I don't see any point in us going the same way," ...

    Nov 14, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Gryphon's Egg(started/open!)

    Iris | King Malcolm's Throne Room, continued Still knelt before the human king, I heard the wildercat stalk from the room, and felt a smug gryphon land on my shoulders. ...

    Nov 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: Apprentice Wars **Permission Only**

    Etney It was cold inside the maze. Cold enough that even my fire could not warm me fully. I guess it hadn't been a good idea to wear a loose ...

    Nov 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: Apprentice Wars **Permission Only**

    Etney I'd been waiting an eternity in this line. In fact, I'd only been there a few days but it still felt like an eternity... Finally it was my turn. ...

    Nov 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: Apprentice Wars **Permission Only**

    Name: Etney (Et-nay (like a horse's nay)) Age: 18 Gender: Female Appearance: (Image included at bottom) Oriental looking with thin and delecate features. She is medium tall/5"9 and has an ...

    Nov 10, 2011
  • Archive Re: Apprentice Wars **Permission Only**

    I'll PM you the character profile tomorrow once I've gain access to a computer and written the profile itself. :-)

    Nov 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: Two Spirits, One goal[accepting]

    I mean no offense but reading the story will probably give you a better idea than someone telling you about it. I'll try to write you in now Britt, I ...

    Nov 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Gryphon's Egg(started/open!)

    (Well since everyone decided to abandon me for todays start, I guess I'm all on my lonesome) Iris | King Malcolm's Throne Room I'd found my way into the castle ...

    Nov 6, 2011


Parentheses I'm walking back home now though so( Ellipsis Ellipsis ellipsis
— chrysanthemumcentury