User avatar

Betheny

  • Archive Re: The Viral Chronicles (accepting characters)

    I'll join, I'll post asap

    Jan 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Gryphon's Egg(started/open!)

    Don't die! Iris | Palace Grounds with Delirumorsus "Take me for a run," I mused aloud, "Wouldn't I be taking you for a run, rather?" There was a smug smile ...

    Jan 4, 2012
  • Archive Re: Trouble in Gotham City (Started)

    The Huntress I stopped listening to Nigma as soon as he started. I was here to repay a debt not to know the whole plan inside and out, balancing myself ...

    Dec 15, 2011
  • Archive Re: United States Academy of Wizardry (Open/ Not Started)

    Name: Silva Lupus Natus Age: 15 Gender: Female Dormitory: Dragon's Heart Hair (colour, texture, length): Her hair is ivory white near the roots of her hair but gradually fades into ...

    Dec 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: City of Secrets *Started | Permission Only*

    Ulta | East Tower Cells I slept, ill at ease, on the bed within the cell. A guard had been posted there a while ago, he came baring clothes and ...

    Dec 10, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Twelve of Olympus

    Godess: Athena Appearance: (Picture at bottom) Athena is tall and of a muscular build, with long auburn hair which she usually has tied back and long, graceful limbs. She has ...

    Dec 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: Trouble in Gotham City (Started)

    The Huntress The night breathed cold and caressing air across the bare skin of my body. Stepping out of the steam filled bathroom onto the balcony I wrapped towel around ...

    Dec 5, 2011
  • Archive Re: Drallion *closed and started*

    Raven I hurried quickly from the room, weaving my way through the castle. Once back in my chambers I dressed in more suitable atire; en emrald green gown with a ...

    Dec 5, 2011
  • Archive Re: Drallion *closed and started*

    Sorry it's taken so long, we all apear to be in a different time zone. P.S give me a 'nudge' if I get characters wrong. Queen Raven of Sunuma | ...

    Dec 1, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Nightmare Smiths (Closed)

    Arruna It looked like we were almost out of the astroid belt when I jolted sideways out of my seat. Cursing in just about every language I knew I climbed ...

    Nov 26, 2011
  • Archive Re: Over Ten Percent

    *-Ignore-*

    Nov 24, 2011
  • Archive Re: Trouble in Gotham City (Started)

    Name: The Huntress (Paula Brooks) Age: 19 Gender: Female Rank: An antagonist, not strictly a 'villian' in the usual sense Allegiance: Herself Appearance: (at the bottom) Personality: She is very ...

    Nov 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: Trouble in Gotham City (Started)

    Golden age please, bad guys for the win

    Nov 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: Trouble in Gotham City (Started)

    Reserving The Huntress :)

    Nov 22, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Nightmare Smiths (Closed)

    Arruna Vinn... I hadn't seen him before. I'd seen his species but not him... A Cathar, a very powerful and brutal people. He must be new, although I did spend ...

    Nov 21, 2011


I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.
— Leonardo da Vinci