User avatar

Betheny

  • Archive Re: Tarragon College (Started)

    *Sorry for not having posted in ages! Hope I'm still okay to join in* Lex | Airfield It had been one hell of a drive... I'd been to at least ...

    Feb 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: Fall of the Republic (Star Wars FanFic)

    Name: Mire Den – Darth Mire Species: Zabrak/Iridonian Gender: Female Age: 18 Position: Sith Lord Appearance: (Picture included at bottom) Weapons: Energy whips, using similar technology to a lightsa

    Feb 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Gryphon's Egg(started/open!)

    "Now wasn't that fun?" He asked, his fangs bared in a gortesque smile, "Immensly!" I laughed, I was a little out of breath. I hadn't run like that for quite ...

    Feb 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: Rogue Wars (closed/started)

    Name : Verah Mire Age : 18 Gender : Female Race : Rogue (Shepard) Element/powers: Darkness manipulation: Verah can become immune to physical damage by channelling darkness through her body ...

    Feb 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College (Started)

    Lex “The punch was spiked,” he said, “and it looks like hell is due to arrive any moment now," I frowned, although I knew he couldn't see it. "Um, what ...

    Feb 5, 2012
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College (Started)

    Lex "...not all of them are here to take yearbook photos," He replied. "Pictures?!" I replied, my eyes popping open slightly in surprise, "Oh, no no no... Not something I ...

    Feb 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College (Started)

    Lex I managed not to vanish yesterday, but on the other hand I did remain frozen to the spot until some other student approached me. It was then I faded. ...

    Feb 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College (Started)

    Hi, oh goodness I am so sorry that I'm late. My characters profile is on page one where I originally posted. Lex Oh god, I was late! First day back ...

    Feb 1, 2012
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College (Started)

    Name: Lex Age: 16 Appearance: Personality: In reality Lex is a very nervous person, and that's how she discovered her power. Usually she is very on edge around people she ...

    Jan 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Viral Chronicles (accepting characters)

    Name: Eva Lore Gender: Female Age: 19 Appearance: , she usually wears a nearly all denim outfit: pale skinny fit jeans, darker jacket and flat cap. Her tops are all ...

    Jan 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: Band Wars

    Hi again :) Band Name: Ghost Genre: Folk rock Members: Jasmine (bassist) Band Logo: Added later Character Name: Jasmine (gets called jas by friends) Band: Ghost, bassist Age: 18 Gender: ...

    Jan 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: Band Geeks (closed)

    Replying to your pop question: the answer is 4/4 time, we learnt about it the other day. We also learnt how to waltz to 3/4 :? Not fun when your ...

    Jan 12, 2012
  • Archive Re: Untitled Story

    Athena please :D

    Jan 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: Band Geeks (closed)

    Name: Betheny Age: 15 Instrument you play or would like to play: I play flute, and I would like to learn how to play cello. Three special things about you: ...

    Jan 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: hanging out

    I'd been sat there for way too long already. I could sense other explorers poking around downstairs and even now I heard one clambering the ancient stairs. Giving the rocking ...

    Jan 7, 2012


The only distinction that makes one a hero is constantly fighting back your villain arc.
— RangerofIthilien