-
Re: House of Night *Started*
Athena got properly knocked out in the temple and exaughsted herself using spirit to defend herself long enough to stop Zoey, until she's wakes up she's goiong to be in ...
Mar 27, 2012 -
Re: Mafia Wars - PLEASE JOIN!
Name: Esme Nerca Nickname: Umbra Age: 21 Gender: Female Appearance: (An image will be included at the bottom) Umbra has shoulder length black hair and fairly pale skin, she’s approximately ...
Mar 25, 2012 -
Re: House of Night *Started*
Athena | Nyx's Temple I was going truely hyper, probably sending any empath near me mental. The goddess Nyx had allowed us to both see and hear her, very rare. ...
Mar 25, 2012 -
Re: Mafia Wars - PLEASE JOIN!
God I'm so dumb!!! I didn't realise you'd posted to my wall *facepalms* Sorry my profile is taking so long I'll have it up by tomorrow. ;)
Mar 24, 2012 -
Re: Who Watches the Watchmen?
Honestly, I'm not stalking you Crow. :) Name: Isabelle Ser Superhero identity: Umbra Age: 19 Gender: Female Appearence: (Images included at bottom) In reality, and normal every day life, Isabelle ...
Mar 23, 2012 -
Re: House of Night *Started*
(My appologies Forsaken, I didn't realise) Athena "I have an affinity for more than one of the elements and I need to know how many. I know spirit for sure. ...
Mar 22, 2012 -
Re: House of Night *Started*
Athena I decided not to get changed and insted joined the others in watching Kelly and Calypso fight it out. The entire crowd gasped as Pharaoh was hit by Kelly's ...
Mar 21, 2012 -
Re: House of Night *Started*
Athena Spells and Rituals had been far better than I'd thought it would be, I mean, I enjoy learnig about ancient rituals but todays lesson was something else. I'd learnt ...
Mar 19, 2012 -
Re: House of Night *Started*
Athena "See ya!" I called after Ethan and Zoey as they walked towards fith. They seemed to be getting along well enough, and Ethan is a good lad. Certainly better ...
Mar 18, 2012 -
Re: House of Night *Started*
"Hey, you can come sit with us!" I called to the new girl. Neferet was still stood in the doorway and I saw her looking rather menecingly in my direction ...
Mar 17, 2012 -
Re: House of Night *Started*
Name: Athena Age: 18 Year: Sixth former - Senior Appearance: (A picture will be included at bottom) She is approximately 5’9” in height and is quite slender. She usually wears ...
Mar 16, 2012 -
Re: House of Night *Started*
Reserving a friend with spirit affinity. I love the books :)
Mar 15, 2012 -
Re: Mafia Wars - PLEASE JOIN!
Hey coco :) can I reserve a socialite/burlesque dancer please?
Mar 8, 2012 -
Re: Rogue Wars (closed/started)
Verah Mire | Dancing Dragon Inn As soon as we heard the cacophony of squeals and thuds outside, both D.M.W and I stood simultaneously. Reaching the door I had a ...
Feb 29, 2012 -
Re: Rogue Wars (closed/started)
Verah He waved me over, the legendary Dead Man walking. Taking a seat opposite him with some hesitation, I placed Greer in his weapon form upon the rotting table. "Now ...
Feb 25, 2012
