User avatar

Betheny

  • Archive Re: Avatar (Reinventing)

    Could I be allowed to reserve a female fire weilder? *looks all cute and hopeful* please.

    Apr 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: House of Night *Started*

    Athena I was sat hopelessly board in what was now my appartment in the main building of the House of Night, then it sturck me; I should go and mediatate ...

    Apr 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: A Gamers Reality [accepting]

    Is that okay?

    Apr 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: A Gamers Reality [accepting]

    Name: Elle Lease Character Name: Niah, known as the ‘Earth-Weaver’ Age: 17 Gender: Female Type of character: Healer Appearance: (An image will be included at bottom) Approximately 5’9” in heig

    Apr 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Ameruld League Competition

    Arrah Ark "Let's go" He said, I grinned turning on my heal and started walking toward the glowing mountain top. He quickly caught up and was walking directly by my ...

    Apr 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Ameruld League Competition

    Arrah Ark I nodded as the information was given; "Here are your partners: Liz Shann and Amos Ark, Tam Raven and Max Barkat, Arrah Ark and James Levant, and Indie ...

    Apr 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Ameruld League Competition

    I don't know if you want to have both, if not then just say and I'll keep Amos to keep the genders kind of balanced :) Arrah Ark Name: Arrah ...

    Apr 19, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Ameruld League Competition

    Hey there, love the idea for this. May I join as a contestant?

    Apr 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: Jedibook | Permission Only - Starts August 16th

    Scarli aproved :) Name: Niah Yolf, Captain Yolf Age: 21 Gender: Female Race: Zabrak/Iridonian Rank: Captain of The Arwen Allegiance: Jedi Appearance: Niah has pale tan skin and faded green ...

    Apr 12, 2012
  • Archive Re: House of Night *Started*

    Athena "But, of course, you are welcome to stay here for as long as you wish. I can arrange for you to stay in a guest room until you make ...

    Apr 12, 2012
  • Archive Re: House of Night *Started*

    Sorry I haven't been on in ages, I've been distracted with a new puppy dog. Wow! Things have progressed while I've been off. P.S I've decided against Athena seeing auras, ...

    Apr 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: Who Watches the Watchmen?

    Sorry I haven't been on in a while, I've been distracted by a new dog. Umbra "Just meet me here again this time next week. I'll give you all the ...

    Apr 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Doomsday Clock (Left For Dead Storybook)

    Reserving a spot for a frying pan wielding woman :D

    Apr 1, 2012
  • Archive Re: Who Watches the Watchmen?

    Umbra I pulled out my taser and shot the thug sneaking up behind the first of the big guys to have joined my fight getting a raised eyebrow remark from ...

    Mar 31, 2012
  • Archive Re: Who Watches the Watchmen?

    Umbra "Bye Dad!" I called over my shoulder as I practically ran out of the door. My black satchel was bluging with my new outfit as I ran to my ...

    Mar 27, 2012


Ogres are like onions.
— Shrek