-
Re: City of Secrets *Started | Permission Only*
Ulta | 'Assassin's' Alley Hide Out Sat on my seat with my legs crossed, a surely deffencive position but the only way I would be comfortable, I could feel the ...
Sep 10, 2011 -
Re: City of Secrets *Started | Permission Only*
Ulta | 'Assassin's' Alley Hide Out Lynx, for all that he had saved me, I didn't trust. So I pushed my way past him and hobbled down the stairs, praying ...
Sep 8, 2011 -
Re: City of Secrets *Started | Permission Only*
Ulta | 'Assassin's' Alley Hide Out I felt like a broken doll. Something a child had carelessly dropped then trapmled on several thousand times. I was stood in the back ...
Sep 4, 2011 -
Re: The War of the Mages (Started, accepting by PM)
I am also confused. The story feels a bit all over the place. Reading back some of the parts contradict one another and make it difficult to follow. Could I ...
Sep 3, 2011 -
Re: City of Secrets *Started | Permission Only*
Appologies. Silly thing double posted
Sep 3, 2011 -
Re: City of Secrets *Started | Permission Only*
(again many thanks DSF) Ulta | Back Alley's Captain Oswald? Or Lynx? I din't know which to believe. He'd been so convincing as 'Captain Oswald' how did I know this ...
Sep 3, 2011 -
Re: The War of the Mages (Started, accepting by PM)
*Deleted* Sorry I messed up, ignor this please
Sep 3, 2011 -
Re: City of Secrets *Started | Permission Only*
Ulta | Market I hung there watching as market life moved around me. What was I going to do? I knew no-one was going to help me, I'd betrayed or ...
Sep 2, 2011 -
Re: The War of the Mages (Started, accepting by PM)
'Good Gods' I thought, 'What in hell was going on with me?' I had been walking through the forest when I collapsed, it felt as if I was dying. Then ...
Sep 2, 2011 -
Re: City of Secrets *Started | Permission Only*
Ulta | Market I don't know how long it had been, since I was betrayed, or at least found out about it. I'd been bound, gagged and blind folded, then ...
Sep 1, 2011 -
Re: Heiur (Accepting)
Autumn | City then Cabin I was walking through through some back ally with a member of the resistance trying to get some information out of him when this boy ...
Sep 1, 2011 -
Re: Heiur (Accepting)
Name: Autumn Age: 16 Ability: The tattoos on her body can come alive in the form of the elements (air, earth, fire and water) Back story: Born to a group ...
Sep 1, 2011 -
Re: City of Secrets *Started | Permission Only*
Ulta | Deep in the forest Stupid. Stupid! Why didn't you go with them Ulta?! I thought as I woundered yet furrther into the growing darkness. You could quite easily ...
Sep 1, 2011 -
Re: City of Secrets *Started | Permission Only*
Ulta | Forest nearby Asyra With a irritated sigh I answered. Although it was good to hear him speak after such a long time, he'd never said so much in ...
Aug 28, 2011 -
Re: The War of the Mages (Started, accepting by PM)
Name: Scáth Race: Elf Clan: Feymoor/Druids Personality: She has self confident aura about her but she isn't arrogant or ignorant. She can be very social but tends to prefer time ...
Aug 27, 2011
