-
Re: The Will of the Fates (Dead)
Might I reserve a spot for the daughter of Hephaestus? I'll PM you the profile
May 16, 2012 -
Re: A Gamers Reality [accepting]
Elle || Niah | Keollseu "Thank you," she murmered, she slured slightly from the blood loss but she'd be okay. "I'm Katarzyna," She said more confidently this time, offering her ...
May 12, 2012 -
Re: A Gamers Reality [accepting]
So how's this gonna work? Are we all going to try and tke of the VR (Virtual Realitly) glasses but fall into the glitch or what? :) Glad this has ...
May 11, 2012 -
Re: Avatar (Reinventing)
Arrah Gemini seemed to decline my sparring invitation as she was called away by Master Lar. No matter, there will always be another time. The sun was high, barely casting ...
May 8, 2012 -
Re: Avatar (Reinventing)
I'm not sure, I'm a little lost....
May 6, 2012 -
Re: Avatar (Reinventing)
Arrah There was a lul in everyones battles, distracted by the earth shaking. Demi landed beside me asking what was going on. " That earthbender boy caused an earthquake, now ...
May 6, 2012 -
Re: The Ameruld League Competition
Arrah "Careful" he says, earning a slight smile from myself. We walk in silence for a while when we suddenly here a vague shout resembeling the word 'yes' only stretched ...
May 5, 2012 -
Re: Avatar (Reinventing)
Arrah | Training grounds Did I really have to fight my brother? Honestly, I loved him dearly but he would only embarase himself... but maybe not... He had that new ...
May 5, 2012 -
Re: Who Watches the Watchmen?
Umbra "Then riddle me this; why would a random nutjob burn the doctor's notes?" They disolved into silence, like an internal debate was happening between them. Everyone else just stood ...
May 3, 2012 -
Re: Avatar (Reinventing)
Name: Luther Su-on Gender: M Age: 20 Appearance: Luther is much taller than Arrah, standing 6’2” in height with a broad muscular build with quite short black hair and blue ...
May 3, 2012 -
Re: The Ameruld League Competition
Arrah "Wonder what will be at the top..." He mused as we climbed. "Camp?" I replied, "What makes you say that?" I shrugged in response. "Well, there's a becon up ...
May 2, 2012 -
Re: House of Night *Started*
Athena Although I thought no words or made no specific pleas to the Goddess I found sitting there, respecting the silence, oddly peaceful and relaxing. That is until I heard ...
May 2, 2012 -
Re: Who Watches the Watchmen?
Umbra She kind of snuck up on him, casting her reflection in his sword long enough so that he'd noticed then jumped back about 10 foot so that it appeared ...
Apr 30, 2012 -
Re: The Ameruld League Competition
(I'll post will Amos next time thebookworm posts as Liz) Arrah "What do you want to do?" He asked, "Let's have a go at climbing, probably be quickly this way ...
Apr 28, 2012 -
Re: Avatar (Reinventing)
Name: Arrah Su-on Gender: F Age: 18 Appearance: Arrah is approximately 5’9” tall and has quite an athletic build (although she really isn’t athletic at all) with medium length, wavy ...
Apr 26, 2012
