User avatar

Betheny

  • Archive Re: Two Spirits, One goal[accepting]

    Juhani Stupid metal walls! Too steep and smooth to climb. Panicing I let nature take over, standing my ground I tensed ready to fight. Not that I'd win. But she ...

    Sep 22, 2011
  • Archive Re: You are being watched. *started/SRopen*

    Esta | Opposed "What are you doing?!" I shouted, "You can't just destroy nature!" "Nature is natural: this is anything but" he snarled, before ripping his blade through the canopy ...

    Sep 22, 2011
  • Archive Re: You are being watched. *started/SRopen*

    Esta | Opposed "Colm?" I mused, I vague smile playing on his lips, "I'm Esta, a hunter." He was beautiful, handsom even. I took his hand shaking it firmly, almost ...

    Sep 21, 2011
  • Archive Re: City of Secrets *Started | Permission Only*

    Ulta | Outside the Temple "I feel a bit guilty for watching you," Aodán said as he emerged from the shadows behind me. "Yeah well, nothing you haven't seem before," ...

    Sep 20, 2011
  • Archive Re: Two Spirits, One goal[accepting]

    Juhani There was slight movement in the shadows that caught my periferal vision. A body. A human? I kept my eyes trained on the wolf though. Quietly I started to ...

    Sep 19, 2011
  • Archive Re: Two Spirits, One goal[accepting]

    Juhani I stood at the very edge of the forest, staring at the dividing wall. On the other side of that wall was my other half, and with them I ...

    Sep 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: Two Spirits, One goal[accepting]

    Name: Juhani Good half or bad half?: Good Age(14-20): Fourteen Appearance: (At bottom of page) Always wears a silver necklace: Strong points: Intelligent, graceful/fast moving Weaknesses: Physically w

    Sep 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: City of Secrets *Started | Permission Only*

    Ulta | The City Thank the Gods he has common sense I thought while inspecting the outfit Aodán had 'acquired' from the tailor. "You are too kind to me, you ...

    Sep 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: You are being watched. *started/SRopen*

    *Appologies, it double posted*

    Sep 16, 2011
  • Archive Re: You are being watched. *started/SRopen*

    Esta | Opposed I had my leg haging down from the branch on which I was sitting, the sketch-pad resting unevenly on my other. Looking out over the place where ...

    Sep 16, 2011
  • Archive Re: Have Story; Need Partner!

    Taken I was thinking about calling it Dancing Shadows, but I'm open for change. It's a story about an acient guild of assassins who now opperate in a victorian/steampunk world ...

    Sep 15, 2011
  • Archive Re: You are being watched. *started/SRopen*

    Esta | Opposed I stood up, a black satchel slung over my shoulders. Woodland streched to my left and thats where I went, ripping off my headphones on the way. ...

    Sep 15, 2011
  • Archive Re: City of Secrets *Started | Permission Only*

    Ulta | The city Moving through the city, cast in shadows, nothing more than a whisper brought back memories. Albeit grusome memeories, but happy ones never-the-less. Aodán danced among the ...

    Sep 13, 2011
  • Archive Re: City of Secrets *Started | Permission Only*

    Ulta | Assassin Hideout Keira and Lynx left on their own little mission. "I hope he dosen't try anything... Or he'll deeply regret it." Aodán said cooly. I looked up ...

    Sep 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: You are being watched. *started/SRopen*

    Name: Esta Age: 18 Gender Female Appearence: Esta has shoulder length, loose curely, black hair and truely pale blue eyes. Her skin is quite pale with vaguely pink lips. She ...

    Sep 10, 2011


Grief, I’ve learned, is really just love. It’s all the love you want to give, but cannot. All that unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat, and in that hollow part of your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go.
— Jamie Anderson