User avatar

Betheny

  • Archive Re: Two Spirits, One goal[accepting]

    Juhani "Why did you do that?" I asked, she wasn't a good half. She wasn't my bad half. I should leave her soon, maybe try and help these two. Attra ...

    Oct 16, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Nevermore Contract(closed)

    Isabell Nora I sighed, gods how I'd missed this place. Yeah it was like my eightith year at the Ilixandria Academy and I should be tired of seeing it's beautiful ...

    Oct 15, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Nevermore Contract(closed)

    Name: Isabell Nora Gender: Female Age: Physical age - 16 / Actual age - 132 Species: Vampire Power: N/A Appearance: (Picture at the bottom) She looks like one of those ...

    Oct 15, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Adventure! ( closed- started)

    Cassidy I hadn't managed to get on top of the rock. Fallen about a million times but no successful climbing career for me. I've no idea how but I'd been ...

    Oct 13, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Adventure! ( closed- started)

    Cassidy Great. I was lost already... First day of summer camp: I was lost and alone, and to make it worse I'd forgotten my map back at the cabin. I ...

    Oct 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: City of Secrets *Started | Permission Only*

    Ulta | Isranda's chamber "Take it," Aodán whispered. I could sense the good bye behind his words, I could sense the good bye in the kiss he had so gently ...

    Oct 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: City of Secrets *Started | Permission Only*

    Ulta | Inside the Temple "Did he just kiss her?" I whispered to Aodán, who looked just as shocked as I was. He regained control of himself quickly however. "They ...

    Oct 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: Two Spirits, One goal[accepting]

    Juhani "Who are you? Call off the wolf." She had colour in her checks, as if embarassed. Then she tugged a boy from the shadows behind her. Lovers? If I ...

    Oct 5, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Adventure! ( closed- started)

    Cassidy Sat curled up in Cabin B on my new bed for the Summer, I had my head firmly in a book already. I nodded as other girls came over ...

    Oct 5, 2011
  • Archive Re: Two Spirits, One goal[accepting]

    Juhani I stood starring at the girl and boy as they took off running away from us as Attra set the wolf on them. As crule as it was, it ...

    Oct 3, 2011
  • Archive Re: You are being watched. *started/SRopen*

    Esta | Opposed Holding the creature in my arms we walked back to the group. We found everybody huddled around a bright and raging fire, as soon as we were ...

    Oct 1, 2011
  • Archive Re: The 56th Hunger Games [accepting; 12]

    Name: Jasmine (Jas for short) Celt Age: 18 District: Distric three, female Appearance: (at bottom of page) History: Bearly know to anybody, Jas is a woodland wonderer who has learnt ...

    Sep 30, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Adventure! ( closed- started)

    Name: Cassidy Moor Age: 16 Appearance: (at bottom) Dark haired and darked eyed, with truely pale skin. Her lips are full and lucious and naturally dark in comparison to her ...

    Sep 30, 2011
  • Archive Re: You are being watched. *started/SRopen*

    Esta | Opposed I almost sighed out loud when he say that I could stay with him. "The government said this was an experiment, and in every experiment the most ...

    Sep 24, 2011
  • Archive Re: City of Secrets *Started | Permission Only*

    Ulta | Inside the Temple We were perched a little way down the corridor, just in sight of Isranda's chamber door, when the Temple Maiden passed beneath us. Together we ...

    Sep 23, 2011


The most important thing is to have fun! Stress makes for distress and neither of those belong in writing!
— Kaia