User avatar

Betheny

  • Archive Re: The Nevermore Contract(closed)

    Isabelle I awoke with the sun glaring at me. "Morning sunsine," I heard Liam say as he walked past my bunk. Still groggy, I stuck my tongue out at him. ...

    Nov 4, 2011
  • Archive Re: Drallion *closed and started*

    Confirmed and aproved by Shaddow. If anyone has issues PM me and we'll sort something out. Name: Raven Estra Age: Seventeen Gender: Female Rank: Sunuma: Warrior Queen(?) Allegiance: To her ...

    Nov 3, 2011
  • Archive Re: Drallion *closed and started*

    Name: Raven Estra Age: Seventeen Gender: Female Rank: Sunuma: Warrior Queen(?) Allegiance: To her country Appearance: She is tall, slender and strong. She dosen't have overly defined muscles but you ...

    Nov 1, 2011
  • Archive Re: Finding Light

    I'd be more than happy to join your Storybook, so here's my character. I'll finish it later, I want to draw my character this time (I've had an idea and ...

    Oct 31, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Gryphon's Egg(started/open!)

    Name: Iris Iridium (female) Age: 16 Species: Katchy Appearance: (I may have interpreted wrong, just PM me if I am and I'll change it) As a pure blood Katchy, Iris ...

    Oct 30, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Nevermore Contract(closed)

    Isabelle My leg felt as if it was on fire, only with liquid ice as it's fuel. Letting out a long breath, hobbled over to a little group of Knights ...

    Oct 30, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Nightmare Smiths (Closed)

    Name: Arruna Idrall Gender: Female Age: 21 Race: Twi'lek (pronounced phonetically) Position on ship: Gunner Appearance: (pictures are included at the bottom) Tall for a twi'lek female, roughly 6 foot ...

    Oct 28, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Nevermore Contract(closed)

    Isabelle Damn it, damn it, damn it! I growled. When she thrown me she'd broken my left thigh bone, although I'd probably done more damage to the wall than it ...

    Oct 26, 2011
  • Archive Re: City of Secrets *Started | Permission Only*

    (no problems Shaddy, it was well worth the wiat) Ulta | Castle's East Tower Good Gods... I thought to myself. I'm going to be charged for killing the king, poisoning ...

    Oct 25, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Nevermore Contract(closed)

    Isabell Nora After spending roughly one hundred years with Dikurin Knights had had it's effects on me. For example, I wasn't imune to the group thoughts and messages they would ...

    Oct 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Nevermore Contract(closed)

    Isabell Nora I'd been up all day and my head was pounding. I'd only witnessed the first of the day lessons and gods it was boring, mine were so much ...

    Oct 21, 2011
  • Archive Re: City of Secrets *Started | Permission Only*

    Ulta | The castle What is it with guards and hitting me? I was sure I had yet another bust lip, as I could feel blood trickling down my chin ...

    Oct 19, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Nevermore Contract(closed)

    Isabell Nora Fey, bless his little soul, escorted me to my room. It was like eight o'clock in the morning and I shouuld have been asleep by now. Once outside ...

    Oct 19, 2011
  • Archive Re: City of Secrets *Started | Permission Only*

    Ulta | Isranda's chamber He'd left. I was on my own, with fat tears rolling down my face. My sobs were silent but they raked through my body, bringing the ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Nevermore Contract(closed)

    Isabell Nora Rubbing my eyes against the harsh sunlight I made my way to the library. I really should have adujsted to being up at this time before coming back. ...

    Oct 17, 2011


I understand what you're saying, and your comments are valuable, but I'm gonna ignore your advice.
— Roald Dahl