User avatar

Betheny

  • OOC Archive Re: House of Night DT

    Eagerly awaiting my schedule :)

    Mar 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: House of Night *Started*

    "Hey, you can come sit with us!" I called to the new girl. Neferet was still stood in the doorway and I saw her looking rather menecingly in my direction ...

    Mar 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: House of Night *Started*

    Name: Athena Age: 18 Year: Sixth former - Senior Appearance: (A picture will be included at bottom) She is approximately 5’9” in height and is quite slender. She usually wears ...

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: House of Night *Started*

    Reserving a friend with spirit affinity. I love the books :)

    Mar 15, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mafia Wars - PLEASE JOIN!

    Hey coco :) can I reserve a socialite/burlesque dancer please?

    Mar 8, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Rouge Wars

    Hey! Loving this =D Just an idea, say no if you want, but what about if night starts to approach and the four at the inn currently decide to stay ...

    Mar 1, 2012
  • Archive Re: Rogue Wars (closed/started)

    Verah Mire | Dancing Dragon Inn As soon as we heard the cacophony of squeals and thuds outside, both D.M.W and I stood simultaneously. Reaching the door I had a ...

    Feb 29, 2012
  • Archive Re: Rogue Wars (closed/started)

    Verah He waved me over, the legendary Dead Man walking. Taking a seat opposite him with some hesitation, I placed Greer in his weapon form upon the rotting table. "Now ...

    Feb 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College (Started)

    *Sorry for not having posted in ages! Hope I'm still okay to join in* Lex | Airfield It had been one hell of a drive... I'd been to at least ...

    Feb 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: Fall of the Republic (Star Wars FanFic)

    Name: Mire Den – Darth Mire Species: Zabrak/Iridonian Gender: Female Age: 18 Position: Sith Lord Appearance: (Picture included at bottom) Weapons: Energy whips, using similar technology to a lightsa

    Feb 23, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Rouge Wars

    *Deleted*

    Feb 20, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Rouge Wars

    Even just five can be difficult, I kept writing as the wrong character.

    Feb 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Gryphon's Egg(started/open!)

    "Now wasn't that fun?" He asked, his fangs bared in a gortesque smile, "Immensly!" I laughed, I was a little out of breath. I hadn't run like that for quite ...

    Feb 16, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Rouge Wars

    Hello, I found you as well :) Looking forward to this

    Feb 12, 2012
  • Archive Re: Rogue Wars (closed/started)

    Name : Verah Mire Age : 18 Gender : Female Race : Rogue (Shepard) Element/powers: Darkness manipulation: Verah can become immune to physical damage by channelling darkness through her body ...

    Feb 10, 2012


I went to confront noisy neighbours, only to find the windows dark, stuck with two notes. The ghost, too, had "gone fishing". Something still whistled.
— Liminality