-
Re: House of Night DT
You could have her visit the infirmary, checking up on Zoey and people... She could find out about what happened and know about Zoey's affinities through skimming Ethans and Athenas ...
Mar 28, 2012 -
Re: Who Watches the Watchmen?
Umbra "Bye Dad!" I called over my shoulder as I practically ran out of the door. My black satchel was bluging with my new outfit as I ran to my ...
Mar 27, 2012 -
Re: House of Night DT
Cool :) I think I'll put that in my next post then. I've just done a kind of dream sequence with Athena.
Mar 27, 2012 -
Re: House of Night *Started*
Athena got properly knocked out in the temple and exaughsted herself using spirit to defend herself long enough to stop Zoey, until she's wakes up she's goiong to be in ...
Mar 27, 2012 -
Re: House of Night DT
Hey guys, I was just wondering how people would react to Athena 'changing' as in fledgling to full vamp. I had an idea that Zoey's use of all of the ...
Mar 27, 2012 -
Re: Mafia Wars - PLEASE JOIN!
Name: Esme Nerca Nickname: Umbra Age: 21 Gender: Female Appearance: (An image will be included at the bottom) Umbra has shoulder length black hair and fairly pale skin, she’s approximately ...
Mar 25, 2012 -
Re: House of Night *Started*
Athena | Nyx's Temple I was going truely hyper, probably sending any empath near me mental. The goddess Nyx had allowed us to both see and hear her, very rare. ...
Mar 25, 2012 -
Re: Mafia Wars - PLEASE JOIN!
God I'm so dumb!!! I didn't realise you'd posted to my wall *facepalms* Sorry my profile is taking so long I'll have it up by tomorrow. ;)
Mar 24, 2012 -
Re: Who Watches the Watchmen?
Honestly, I'm not stalking you Crow. :) Name: Isabelle Ser Superhero identity: Umbra Age: 19 Gender: Female Appearence: (Images included at bottom) In reality, and normal every day life, Isabelle ...
Mar 23, 2012 -
Re: House of Night *Started*
(My appologies Forsaken, I didn't realise) Athena "I have an affinity for more than one of the elements and I need to know how many. I know spirit for sure. ...
Mar 22, 2012 -
Re: House of Night *Started*
Athena I decided not to get changed and insted joined the others in watching Kelly and Calypso fight it out. The entire crowd gasped as Pharaoh was hit by Kelly's ...
Mar 21, 2012 -
Re: House of Night DT
I like that idea Sunshine, hehe 'crazy notes'. Oh! Athena could have like a whole sketch book full of drawings that are actually images of certain things that may or ...
Mar 21, 2012 -
Re: House of Night DT
I had an idea that Athena, being an artist, had drawn a picture last year of her interpretation of the Goddess Nyx, but it actually looks like Zoey, complete with ...
Mar 19, 2012 -
Re: House of Night *Started*
Athena Spells and Rituals had been far better than I'd thought it would be, I mean, I enjoy learnig about ancient rituals but todays lesson was something else. I'd learnt ...
Mar 19, 2012 -
Re: House of Night *Started*
Athena "See ya!" I called after Ethan and Zoey as they walked towards fith. They seemed to be getting along well enough, and Ethan is a good lad. Certainly better ...
Mar 18, 2012
