User avatar

Betheny

  • OOC Archive Re: Avatar DT

    That's pretty cool, I'm looking on wikipedia at The Last Airbender now. It's very informative. :)

    Apr 29, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Avatar DT

    I've watched the live action film as well as some of the Last Airbender cartoons, but none of the Legend of Korra cartoons. I may have to be educted on ...

    Apr 29, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Avatar DT

    Not sure if this has been asked and/or answered already but when is this taking place? Like, Lengend of Korra or Last Airbender?

    Apr 29, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Avatar DT

    Hey PixiStix, does Brooke fancy a battlr with Arrah? I was thinking it could be interesting as neither of them are enhanced and it could be the iconic fire and ...

    Apr 28, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Ameruld League Competition

    (I'll post will Amos next time thebookworm posts as Liz) Arrah "What do you want to do?" He asked, "Let's have a go at climbing, probably be quickly this way ...

    Apr 28, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Avatar DT

    That sounds really good LHeart :) Should make an interesting fight, I was thinking that Arrah could be a very graceful fighter.

    Apr 27, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Avatar DT

    Nom :) Here I am ready and waiting for this to be super awsome :D I was thinking Dragonette's character, Demi, and mine could be friends. What do you think ...

    Apr 27, 2012
  • Archive Re: Avatar (Reinventing)

    Name: Arrah Su-on Gender: F Age: 18 Appearance: Arrah is approximately 5’9” tall and has quite an athletic build (although she really isn’t athletic at all) with medium length, wavy ...

    Apr 26, 2012
  • Archive Re: Avatar (Reinventing)

    Could I be allowed to reserve a female fire weilder? *looks all cute and hopeful* please.

    Apr 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: House of Night *Started*

    Athena I was sat hopelessly board in what was now my appartment in the main building of the House of Night, then it sturck me; I should go and mediatate ...

    Apr 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: A Gamers Reality [accepting]

    Is that okay?

    Apr 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: A Gamers Reality [accepting]

    Name: Elle Lease Character Name: Niah, known as the ‘Earth-Weaver’ Age: 17 Gender: Female Type of character: Healer Appearance: (An image will be included at bottom) Approximately 5’9” in heig

    Apr 23, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Ameruld League. The Experiment. DT

    What kind of times are we aiming for; a few hours, a day???

    Apr 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Ameruld League Competition

    Arrah Ark "Let's go" He said, I grinned turning on my heal and started walking toward the glowing mountain top. He quickly caught up and was walking directly by my ...

    Apr 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Ameruld League Competition

    Arrah Ark I nodded as the information was given; "Here are your partners: Liz Shann and Amos Ark, Tam Raven and Max Barkat, Arrah Ark and James Levant, and Indie ...

    Apr 22, 2012


I support the shrek message.
— MiniGem26