User avatar

Betheny

  • OOC Archive Re: City of Secrets DT

    Hello! I've finally managed to remember to ost in this before I forget agian. DSF I was curious if your character Lynx could possibly save my Ulta from the market ...

    Sep 2, 2011
  • Archive Re: City of Secrets *Started | Permission Only*

    Ulta | Market I hung there watching as market life moved around me. What was I going to do? I knew no-one was going to help me, I'd betrayed or ...

    Sep 2, 2011
  • Archive Re: The War of the Mages (Started, accepting by PM)

    'Good Gods' I thought, 'What in hell was going on with me?' I had been walking through the forest when I collapsed, it felt as if I was dying. Then ...

    Sep 2, 2011
  • Archive Re: City of Secrets *Started | Permission Only*

    Ulta | Market I don't know how long it had been, since I was betrayed, or at least found out about it. I'd been bound, gagged and blind folded, then ...

    Sep 1, 2011
  • Archive Re: Heiur (Accepting)

    Autumn | City then Cabin I was walking through through some back ally with a member of the resistance trying to get some information out of him when this boy ...

    Sep 1, 2011
  • Archive Re: Heiur (Accepting)

    Name: Autumn Age: 16 Ability: The tattoos on her body can come alive in the form of the elements (air, earth, fire and water) Back story: Born to a group ...

    Sep 1, 2011
  • Archive Re: City of Secrets *Started | Permission Only*

    Ulta | Deep in the forest Stupid. Stupid! Why didn't you go with them Ulta?! I thought as I woundered yet furrther into the growing darkness. You could quite easily ...

    Sep 1, 2011
  • Archive Re: City of Secrets *Started | Permission Only*

    Ulta | Forest nearby Asyra With a irritated sigh I answered. Although it was good to hear him speak after such a long time, he'd never said so much in ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Archive Re: The War of the Mages (Started, accepting by PM)

    Name: Scáth Race: Elf Clan: Feymoor/Druids Personality: She has self confident aura about her but she isn't arrogant or ignorant. She can be very social but tends to prefer time ...

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Archive Re: City of Secrets *Started | Permission Only*

    Ulta | Forest nearby Asyra Sat up in the tallest oak outside of the cities walls, I looked down on an old friend. Aodán. And crashing through the forest behind ...

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Apologies

    I really enjoyed reading this and I have a soft spot for happy/sad endings. Personally I think that this feels as if it's a little under written, as if you've ...

    Aug 26, 2011
  • Archive Re: City of Secrets *Started | Permission Only*

    Name: Ulta Greer Age: Eighteen Gender: Female Race: Elf Rank: Assassin Allegiance: Temple Arasya, until she is betrayed then her allegiance is only to Aodán Mire and Keira Alamea Apperance: ...

    Aug 24, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Broken

    Quickly reading through it, it is a very emotional piece that can speak out to just about anybody who reads it. However re-reading a couple of times after more carefully, ...

    Aug 24, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Some of my very short stories...

    The ebony shadows coiled over and around her oh so pale skin, working themselves into her very soul. Madness raged in those wide and tortured eyes. The body was contorting ...

    Aug 22, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Needless

    This is the second thing of your's that I've read and I seem to the get the feeling that you really can write sad and touching thing with a great ...

    Aug 22, 2011


Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.
— Groucho Marx