User avatar

Betheny

  • OOC Archive Re: City of Secrets DT

    ....

    Sep 7, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: City of Secrets DT

    I will take your word almighty Scarlettfire, as you are the holy creater of this world *grovels at your feet with humble respect* :smt002 It dosen't seem to do that ...

    Sep 5, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: City of Secrets DT

    I've just PMed Demoness now giving her an update on the current situation, so hopefully we'll get a reply soon :) *Side note, how long do people think it should ...

    Sep 5, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: City of Secrets DT

    Shadowlight! I truely adore Hector's speach! Very nicely done :)

    Sep 5, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: City of Secrets DT

    The knocking at the door could be anyone really. I was thinking an opening for Demoness, yes, but I'm not sure who if I'm honest.

    Sep 5, 2011
  • Archive Re: City of Secrets *Started | Permission Only*

    Ulta | 'Assassin's' Alley Hide Out I felt like a broken doll. Something a child had carelessly dropped then trapmled on several thousand times. I was stood in the back ...

    Sep 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Painting

    Put simply: I love it. Looking at it, the trunk of the trees appears slightly celtic in style which kind of threw me at first but on closer inspection the ...

    Sep 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: a taste of my photography

    I'm afraid I have to agree with Jenthura, on the fact that the size is a little over the top. However taking your advice and saving to my computer to ...

    Sep 4, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Say, Little Devil

    Well the rhyming is a bit off... No, joke! Please don't hate me! I love the way this peice flows, the fact some of it rhymes but dosen't have to ...

    Sep 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: It's been a while since;

    It's been a while since; You've spoken to me with your own voice, Even if the words are crule. It's been a while since; You've touched me with your own ...

    Sep 4, 2011
  • Archive Re: The War of the Mages (Started, accepting by PM)

    I am also confused. The story feels a bit all over the place. Reading back some of the parts contradict one another and make it difficult to follow. Could I ...

    Sep 3, 2011
  • Archive Re: City of Secrets *Started | Permission Only*

    Appologies. Silly thing double posted

    Sep 3, 2011
  • Archive Re: City of Secrets *Started | Permission Only*

    (again many thanks DSF) Ulta | Back Alley's Captain Oswald? Or Lynx? I din't know which to believe. He'd been so convincing as 'Captain Oswald' how did I know this ...

    Sep 3, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: City of Secrets DT

    Many thanks, my imagination failed me

    Sep 3, 2011
  • Archive Re: The War of the Mages (Started, accepting by PM)

    *Deleted* Sorry I messed up, ignor this please

    Sep 3, 2011


a little humanity makes all the difference
— Rosendorn