User avatar

Betheny

  • Archive Re: City of Secrets *Started | Permission Only*

    Ulta | The city Moving through the city, cast in shadows, nothing more than a whisper brought back memories. Albeit grusome memeories, but happy ones never-the-less. Aodán danced among the ...

    Sep 13, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: City of Secrets DT

    Wooo! We're cooking up a nice little sub plot here.

    Sep 12, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: City of Secrets DT

    And she is already looking for a male and a female, then she bumps into us... Yes, I like that. Oh, poor Aisha and Aly... maybe even Cara

    Sep 12, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: City of Secrets DT

    Many thanks. I doubt it'll be that easy... hmmm what obsticals to throw in the way....

    Sep 12, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: City of Secrets DT

    What story did you base it on? I'd very much like to read it. One problem, how the HELL do we kinnap Temple Maidens? It's not as if we can ...

    Sep 12, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: City of Secrets DT

    Idea, why dont we vote here for the idea of a regent or if Hector becomes king? Just an idea. DSF if you want to communicate with Demoness I'd recomend ...

    Sep 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: City of Secrets *Started | Permission Only*

    Ulta | Assassin Hideout Keira and Lynx left on their own little mission. "I hope he dosen't try anything... Or he'll deeply regret it." Aodán said cooly. I looked up ...

    Sep 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: You are being watched. *started/SRopen*

    Name: Esta Age: 18 Gender Female Appearence: Esta has shoulder length, loose curely, black hair and truely pale blue eyes. Her skin is quite pale with vaguely pink lips. She ...

    Sep 10, 2011
  • Archive Re: City of Secrets *Started | Permission Only*

    Ulta | 'Assassin's' Alley Hide Out Sat on my seat with my legs crossed, a surely deffencive position but the only way I would be comfortable, I could feel the ...

    Sep 10, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: City of Secrets DT

    Aww bless, poor Aly. How about if I make Cara into an actual character rather than just someone who gets mentioned? Just an idea. DSF, in your next post do ...

    Sep 9, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: City of Secrets DT

    ScarlettFire, are you going to kill the mage or Isranda or both? I was just curious because if Ulta, Lynx, Keira and Aodán (maybe) go to the Temple for Ulta's ...

    Sep 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Bonsi Tree

    The tree died a long time ago and a lot of the braches decided to fall off... The horizontal line is part of a clif I drew the tree on ...

    Sep 9, 2011
  • Archive Re: City of Secrets *Started | Permission Only*

    Ulta | 'Assassin's' Alley Hide Out Lynx, for all that he had saved me, I didn't trust. So I pushed my way past him and hobbled down the stairs, praying ...

    Sep 8, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Bonsi Tree

    This is a small piece I did at the end of last year, hopefull I managed to get the shading right... It took my a couple of hours so the ...

    Sep 8, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: City of Secrets DT

    Miss. Assassin thank you very much ;) And deffinatly, I like the idea and it would be an ideal way for Ulta to get back at the Temple. If we ...

    Sep 7, 2011


Perfect kindness acts without thinking of kindness.
— Lao Tse