User avatar

Betheny

  • Archive Re: Two Spirits, One goal[accepting]

    Juhani There was slight movement in the shadows that caught my periferal vision. A body. A human? I kept my eyes trained on the wolf though. Quietly I started to ...

    Sep 19, 2011
  • Archive Re: Two Spirits, One goal[accepting]

    Juhani I stood at the very edge of the forest, staring at the dividing wall. On the other side of that wall was my other half, and with them I ...

    Sep 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: Two Spirits, One goal[accepting]

    Name: Juhani Good half or bad half?: Good Age(14-20): Fourteen Appearance: (At bottom of page) Always wears a silver necklace: Strong points: Intelligent, graceful/fast moving Weaknesses: Physically w

    Sep 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: City of Secrets *Started | Permission Only*

    Ulta | The City Thank the Gods he has common sense I thought while inspecting the outfit Aodán had 'acquired' from the tailor. "You are too kind to me, you ...

    Sep 18, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: What were the Chances?

    What were the chances, That we’d both come here? To run away from the world, To forget our past? What were the chances, That he could find love? With everybody ...

    Sep 17, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: You are being watched DT

    Okaydokie, look forward to reading it

    Sep 16, 2011
  • Archive Re: You are being watched. *started/SRopen*

    *Appologies, it double posted*

    Sep 16, 2011
  • Archive Re: You are being watched. *started/SRopen*

    Esta | Opposed I had my leg haging down from the branch on which I was sitting, the sketch-pad resting unevenly on my other. Looking out over the place where ...

    Sep 16, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: You are being watched DT

    Cool :)

    Sep 16, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: You are being watched DT

    Who'd be interested in meeting up with Esta?

    Sep 16, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: You are being watched DT

    Might I make the suggestion of people putting their character's name and allignement at the top of their post please, it'll help make thing a little easier.

    Sep 15, 2011
  • Archive Re: Have Story; Need Partner!

    Taken I was thinking about calling it Dancing Shadows, but I'm open for change. It's a story about an acient guild of assassins who now opperate in a victorian/steampunk world ...

    Sep 15, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Rude Awakening

    I was intrigued by this, unfortunately however, I have to agree with ItIsLove on the fact that it is way too short. I think that it would more as a ...

    Sep 15, 2011
  • Archive Re: You are being watched. *started/SRopen*

    Esta | Opposed I stood up, a black satchel slung over my shoulders. Woodland streched to my left and thats where I went, ripping off my headphones on the way. ...

    Sep 15, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: City of Secrets DT

    I/Ulta could get caught again, Hector hears about an assassin getting caught twice and becomes intrigued so summons/comes to visit her? Possible outcome. Demoness' Keira is on her way with ...

    Sep 15, 2011


As a writer, I'm more interested in what people tell themselves happened rather than what actually happened.
— Kazuo Ishiguro