User avatar

Betheny

  • Art & Photography Re: Oni Menos

    I agree with the others before me. The effect gives you a dangerous almost demonic look, not that I'm saying you're at all demonic. Saying that you've done this on ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Creativity & Fascinating clouds.

    Do I see hundreds and thousands in that last picture? I love all of the pictures, and your 'obsesion' with clouds especially. One of my favourite however is the sepia ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: City of Secrets DT

    Shadow, I'd recomend PMing Demoness. She dosen't seem to be linked to the DT.

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Lady Death and Wolven Girl Front Covers

    Unfortunatly the quality isn't as good as I'd hoped but never mind...

    Sep 24, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Crossroads

    Quite true. I think that this what everyone goes through at somepoint in their life. I love the ending by the way, because no matter which we choose we always ...

    Sep 24, 2011
  • Archive Re: You are being watched. *started/SRopen*

    Esta | Opposed I almost sighed out loud when he say that I could stay with him. "The government said this was an experiment, and in every experiment the most ...

    Sep 24, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: City of Secrets DT

    Not too sure, I thought Aly and Aisha were still in their rooms, it can't be Isranda, and it's not Idahlia Faladhor because she's asleep in the garden... for arguments ...

    Sep 24, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Sakura and the strange eye

    Wow, you have a real talent here. I like your style, even though you've google as a reference they're very good. The eye is amazing, it looks reptilian almost but ...

    Sep 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: City of Secrets *Started | Permission Only*

    Ulta | Inside the Temple We were perched a little way down the corridor, just in sight of Isranda's chamber door, when the Temple Maiden passed beneath us. Together we ...

    Sep 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: Two Spirits, One goal[accepting]

    Juhani Stupid metal walls! Too steep and smooth to climb. Panicing I let nature take over, standing my ground I tensed ready to fight. Not that I'd win. But she ...

    Sep 22, 2011
  • Archive Re: You are being watched. *started/SRopen*

    Esta | Opposed "What are you doing?!" I shouted, "You can't just destroy nature!" "Nature is natural: this is anything but" he snarled, before ripping his blade through the canopy ...

    Sep 22, 2011
  • Archive Re: You are being watched. *started/SRopen*

    Esta | Opposed "Colm?" I mused, I vague smile playing on his lips, "I'm Esta, a hunter." He was beautiful, handsom even. I took his hand shaking it firmly, almost ...

    Sep 21, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: City of Secrets DT

    Just thought that I should post this here, Shadowlight and I are going to engage Hector and Ulta in a relationship.

    Sep 21, 2011
  • Archive Re: City of Secrets *Started | Permission Only*

    Ulta | Outside the Temple "I feel a bit guilty for watching you," Aodán said as he emerged from the shadows behind me. "Yeah well, nothing you haven't seem before," ...

    Sep 20, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: What is the Best Movie you have seen...

    Super 8, a film directed by J.J. Abrams and produced by Steven Spielberg. It's a film that revisits, what I think is, a dying genre. A group of kid going ...

    Sep 19, 2011


The worst bullies you will ever encounter in your life are your own thoughts.
— Bryant McGill