User avatar

Betheny

  • Archive Re: Camp Adventure! ( closed- started)

    Cassidy Sat curled up in Cabin B on my new bed for the Summer, I had my head firmly in a book already. I nodded as other girls came over ...

    Oct 5, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Adventure! DT

    Om nom nom :)

    Oct 5, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The 56th Hunger Games DT

    Not too fussed as to when I die, so long as Greer goes to a good home.

    Oct 4, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: God's gifts chapter 1

    I appologise in addvance: I only rad half of it, it all fairness though my laptop will start to die soon... I've enjoyed it thourghly so far though. I like ...

    Oct 4, 2011
  • Archive Re: Two Spirits, One goal[accepting]

    Juhani I stood starring at the girl and boy as they took off running away from us as Attra set the wolf on them. As crule as it was, it ...

    Oct 3, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The 56th Hunger Games DT

    My vote is that we start on the first day, having flash backs as to why we're here.

    Oct 3, 2011
  • Archive Re: You are being watched. *started/SRopen*

    Esta | Opposed Holding the creature in my arms we walked back to the group. We found everybody huddled around a bright and raging fire, as soon as we were ...

    Oct 1, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The 56th Hunger Games DT

    Hello there people, just bobbed in to say hi. Just wondering if I'm allowed to keep the wolf, pwity pwease :|

    Oct 1, 2011
  • Archive Re: The 56th Hunger Games [accepting; 12]

    Name: Jasmine (Jas for short) Celt Age: 18 District: Distric three, female Appearance: (at bottom of page) History: Bearly know to anybody, Jas is a woodland wonderer who has learnt ...

    Sep 30, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Adventure! ( closed- started)

    Name: Cassidy Moor Age: 16 Appearance: (at bottom) Dark haired and darked eyed, with truely pale skin. Her lips are full and lucious and naturally dark in comparison to her ...

    Sep 30, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Beginer in photography

    There is no way on this greeny, bluey earth are you a beginer. The first four are so professional looking, my friend is a good photographer (and she'll hate me ...

    Sep 29, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: My Coven - Chapter One

    Before anybody goes on about saying it needs more of an ending or anything like that, it is unfinished as I don't quite know how to continue. I'll update when ...

    Sep 27, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: My Coven - Prologue

    Prologue: I entitle these tales ‘My Coven’ because it is my life and me telling the tales of how I met my friends and eventually created a coven with their ...

    Sep 26, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Lined Paper *gasp*

    I adore your art work, to say that they are just doodles I think that you have a talent for drawing. I'll appologize in acvance this maybe a long review ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Exploring

    Where do you live?! To be able to go exploring and take these types of pictures is amazing. The first picture is incredible, the trees on the other side of ...

    Sep 25, 2011


You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote