User avatar

Betheny

  • Art & Photography Re: Over the Rainbow

    Do, please do, try your hand at more photography. I really love this picture, I don't mind the fact that it's taken from the car, it all adds effect and ...

    Oct 10, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: God's gifts chapter 2

    Hello again, lets see what you've written this time shall we? I like how you've swapped to a different character to get a different perspective on whats going on, although ...

    Oct 10, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: City of Secrets DT

    Okay, so I've slept since Isranda's death and well... I changed my mind. She's still alive, Ulta just couldn't do it. Sorry if I've messed anything up.

    Oct 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Adventure! ( closed- started)

    Cassidy Great. I was lost already... First day of summer camp: I was lost and alone, and to make it worse I'd forgotten my map back at the cabin. I ...

    Oct 7, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: City of Secrets DT

    Okay, just an idea. Loving this story :)

    Oct 7, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: City of Secrets DT

    I was thinking that maybe Isranda and Blue's General could have been working together?

    Oct 7, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: City of Secrets DT

    Oops... Sorry. :?

    Oct 7, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Sondro

    Wow... That's a short skirt... *Stops staring long enough to write the review* Hello my name's Beth and I really like this picture. The perspective and proportions are really very ...

    Oct 7, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: City of Secrets DT

    The deed is done, I just hope Isranda's death is good enough...

    Oct 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: City of Secrets *Started | Permission Only*

    Ulta | Isranda's chamber "Take it," Aodán whispered. I could sense the good bye behind his words, I could sense the good bye in the kiss he had so gently ...

    Oct 7, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: City of Secrets DT

    Sounds good, do you want to do the first encounter or shall I? I don't mind either way.

    Oct 6, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: City of Secrets DT

    Shadowlight, how do you think we should get Hector and Ulta to meet? I mean besides Ulta getting caught...

    Oct 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: City of Secrets *Started | Permission Only*

    Ulta | Inside the Temple "Did he just kiss her?" I whispered to Aodán, who looked just as shocked as I was. He regained control of himself quickly however. "They ...

    Oct 6, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: City of Secrets DT

    Hows abouot: Ulta and Nasira get into a bit of an argument over who gets to kill Isranda, while Aodán and Soren decide to go after Temple Maidens. Now, Ulta ...

    Oct 5, 2011
  • Archive Re: Two Spirits, One goal[accepting]

    Juhani "Who are you? Call off the wolf." She had colour in her checks, as if embarassed. Then she tugged a boy from the shadows behind her. Lovers? If I ...

    Oct 5, 2011


You have light and peace inside you. If you let it out, you can change the world around you.
— Uncle Iroh, Avatar the Last Airbender