User avatar

Betheny

  • Archive Re: City of Secrets *Started | Permission Only*

    Ulta | The castle What is it with guards and hitting me? I was sure I had yet another bust lip, as I could feel blood trickling down my chin ...

    Oct 19, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Nevermore Contract(closed)

    Isabell Nora Fey, bless his little soul, escorted me to my room. It was like eight o'clock in the morning and I shouuld have been asleep by now. Once outside ...

    Oct 19, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: She waited...

    Okay, so I got board in an English assessment while waiting for every-one else to finish and ended up writing a five stanza poem made up from the haiku format... ...

    Oct 19, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: City of Secrets DT

    Fine by me, I understand people can only strech so all too well :?

    Oct 19, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Short Poems #1

    Hey there, I must say that these are really short but sometimes less is more, right. I understand not wanting to waste 100 points for just one 3-4 line poem. ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: City of Secrets DT

    Dear Shadowlight, Ulta's now on her way to the castle from the Temple Maiden's... Temple :? . Now I'm not too sure on how long it will take to traverse ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: City of Secrets *Started | Permission Only*

    Ulta | Isranda's chamber He'd left. I was on my own, with fat tears rolling down my face. My sobs were silent but they raked through my body, bringing the ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Nevermore Contract DT

    Hello, now I'll get the notifacations too :) And hello there Shadow

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Nevermore Contract(closed)

    Isabell Nora Rubbing my eyes against the harsh sunlight I made my way to the library. I really should have adujsted to being up at this time before coming back. ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: Two Spirits, One goal[accepting]

    Juhani "Why did you do that?" I asked, she wasn't a good half. She wasn't my bad half. I should leave her soon, maybe try and help these two. Attra ...

    Oct 16, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Nevermore Contract(closed)

    Isabell Nora I sighed, gods how I'd missed this place. Yeah it was like my eightith year at the Ilixandria Academy and I should be tired of seeing it's beautiful ...

    Oct 15, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Nevermore Contract(closed)

    Name: Isabell Nora Gender: Female Age: Physical age - 16 / Actual age - 132 Species: Vampire Power: N/A Appearance: (Picture at the bottom) She looks like one of those ...

    Oct 15, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: God's gifts chapter 3

    Hola, (upside down ?) que tal? God, I'm so tempted to do my review entirely in Spanish, and given I'm taking GCSE spanish Ireally should understand more of your spanish ...

    Oct 14, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Adventure! ( closed- started)

    Cassidy I hadn't managed to get on top of the rock. Fallen about a million times but no successful climbing career for me. I've no idea how but I'd been ...

    Oct 13, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Mummy.

    Not often that I come across a haiku that I realy like. Well done on that front. You've managed to fit the taditional 5,7,5 syalablle ( :? ) layout of ...

    Oct 10, 2011


The continuation of our world depends more on the survival of the kindest than it does on the survival of the fittest.
— Arcticus