-
Re: Finding Light
I'd be more than happy to join your Storybook, so here's my character. I'll finish it later, I want to draw my character this time (I've had an idea and ...
Oct 31, 2011 -
Re: The Gryphon's Egg
Goooood morning... YWS!!! (See what I did there? No? Oh well, okay then... ) Just like to say I'm very muchly looking forward to this storybook :D . Although... no ...
Oct 31, 2011 -
Re: The Gryphon's Egg(started/open!)
Name: Iris Iridium (female) Age: 16 Species: Katchy Appearance: (I may have interpreted wrong, just PM me if I am and I'll change it) As a pure blood Katchy, Iris ...
Oct 30, 2011 -
Re: The Nevermore Contract(closed)
Isabelle My leg felt as if it was on fire, only with liquid ice as it's fuel. Letting out a long breath, hobbled over to a little group of Knights ...
Oct 30, 2011 -
Re: The Nevermore Contract DT
Who fancies visiting Isabelle in the infermary after the fight? I have a feeling most of the characters are going to have to 'get patched up' at some point, especially ...
Oct 28, 2011 -
Re: The Nightmare Smiths (Closed)
Name: Arruna Idrall Gender: Female Age: 21 Race: Twi'lek (pronounced phonetically) Position on ship: Gunner Appearance: (pictures are included at the bottom) Tall for a twi'lek female, roughly 6 foot ...
Oct 28, 2011 -
Re: Class of 2013
It looks so professional, it's amazing. I agree that the 'C' sticks out a little, but it makes it 'quirky' (in a good way though). The fonts you've used are ...
Oct 28, 2011 -
Re: Class of 2013 Cover Entry
Oh wow :D Oh wow, oh wow, (and you guessed it:) Oh wow. It looks splendid, the font you've used is better than what I had in mind if I'm ...
Oct 27, 2011 -
Re: City of Secrets DT
Same here
Oct 27, 2011 -
Re: The Nevermore Contract(closed)
Isabelle Damn it, damn it, damn it! I growled. When she thrown me she'd broken my left thigh bone, although I'd probably done more damage to the wall than it ...
Oct 26, 2011 -
Re: City of Secrets *Started | Permission Only*
(no problems Shaddy, it was well worth the wiat) Ulta | Castle's East Tower Good Gods... I thought to myself. I'm going to be charged for killing the king, poisoning ...
Oct 25, 2011 -
Re: The Nevermore Contract DT
I really should have read the DT before posting, I'll change it if I'm not aloud this but; Can Jane be a form a evil pschic? Hence she can mess ...
Oct 23, 2011 -
Re: The Nevermore Contract(closed)
Isabell Nora After spending roughly one hundred years with Dikurin Knights had had it's effects on me. For example, I wasn't imune to the group thoughts and messages they would ...
Oct 23, 2011 -
Re: The Nevermore Contract(closed)
Isabell Nora I'd been up all day and my head was pounding. I'd only witnessed the first of the day lessons and gods it was boring, mine were so much ...
Oct 21, 2011 -
Re: The Nevermore Contract DT
I shall edit too! off off and away...
Oct 20, 2011
