User avatar

Betheny

  • Randomosity Re: The Insult the Person above you unless he is Yoda thread

    We all sound like a bunch of children! Wait I included myself there... Oh, dear...

    Nov 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Gryphon's Egg(started/open!)

    (Well since everyone decided to abandon me for todays start, I guess I'm all on my lonesome) Iris | King Malcolm's Throne Room I'd found my way into the castle ...

    Nov 6, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Gryphon's Egg

    :shock: Aww, I'm gonna' start this all on my lonesome :( *Put on brave* Well, if there's something you got to do, you got to do it... I think... :?

    Nov 6, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: God's gifts chapter 5

    ^^ Two guys actually polinkacreations :P And as per usually someone else has beaten me to the puch line. I'm going to save your time a little bit here Smile, ...

    Nov 5, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Nevermore Contract DT

    I'm sorry, I honestly really didn't mean to make it so flirty. I'll change it so it's not, I'll make it more appropriate as to what's going on. Again, sorry. ...

    Nov 5, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Nevermore Contract(closed)

    Isabelle I awoke with the sun glaring at me. "Morning sunsine," I heard Liam say as he walked past my bunk. Still groggy, I stuck my tongue out at him. ...

    Nov 4, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Nevermore Contract DT

    Lovely *grimaces*. Oh, maybe a deranged vampire did it and everyone looks accusingly toward Isabelle, and she has no alabi for that time.

    Nov 4, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Gryphon's Egg

    I think maybe the Wildercat should do something to make Iris turn her back on him, I doubt that she'd 'see the light' as it were because of her personality ...

    Nov 4, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Gryphon's Egg

    I'm not sure... How about he offers her a deal of somesort? Or the Katchy/Amber do/does somthing that really annoys Iris, so she gets a type of revenge by helping ...

    Nov 3, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Gryphon's Egg

    When the wildercat gets 'preocupied', it could be with Iris. As she's a somewhat shaddy character she could help and hinder him, or help the cat them warn Amber? Just ...

    Nov 3, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Gryphon's Egg

    YAY R2 D2! And Chewie: Rwar! :D Bestest characters ever. Seconding Lump's question: When do we start, and is it in 1st or 3rd person, or doesn't it matter?

    Nov 3, 2011
  • Archive Re: Drallion *closed and started*

    Confirmed and aproved by Shaddow. If anyone has issues PM me and we'll sort something out. Name: Raven Estra Age: Seventeen Gender: Female Rank: Sunuma: Warrior Queen(?) Allegiance: To her ...

    Nov 3, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Gryphon's Egg

    I don't think they do any more... :( Random question: who's your favourite SW character, besides Jar Jar I mean. :)

    Nov 2, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Gryphon's Egg

    THankyou for such a warm welcome :) It Beth e ny by the way, not Beth a ny. Sorry, I'm very pinicaty (I very much boubt thats even spelt right) ...

    Nov 1, 2011
  • Archive Re: Drallion *closed and started*

    Name: Raven Estra Age: Seventeen Gender: Female Rank: Sunuma: Warrior Queen(?) Allegiance: To her country Appearance: She is tall, slender and strong. She dosen't have overly defined muscles but you ...

    Nov 1, 2011


We know what we are, but know not what we may be.
— William Shakespeare