User avatar

Betheny

  • OOC Archive Re: The Gryphon's Egg

    It could be one of things that's hinted at but never truly explained?

    Nov 9, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Gryphon's Egg

    Yay! Well done Lump, that was a very good introduction to the Wildercat my friend. :) Plus I'm not the only one anymore :D My dear Just, would you like ...

    Nov 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: Apprentice Wars **Permission Only**

    I'll PM you the character profile tomorrow once I've gain access to a computer and written the profile itself. :-)

    Nov 8, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Gryphon's Egg

    Sounds good, by the way, I'm still waiting for someone else to post in the main story *looks at lump*

    Nov 7, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Gryphon's Egg

    Maybe Iris really needed Amber, for some reason or another but in this time of need Amber was else where or just didn't have the time while Iris interprets this ...

    Nov 7, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Gryphon's Egg

    I was thinking maybe Iris and Amber could have been friends then Iris got annoyed that Amber did something without her or with something else. Having been friends Amber may ...

    Nov 7, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Gryphon's Egg

    I don't know, but you're a guest if not logged in so I have no idea how it works...

    Nov 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: Two Spirits, One goal[accepting]

    I mean no offense but reading the story will probably give you a better idea than someone telling you about it. I'll try to write you in now Britt, I ...

    Nov 7, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Gryphon's Egg

    Hehe, oops. I think your ghost would be me. :S I was catching up on the SB from my phone but I can't log in, also it's very hard to ...

    Nov 7, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Fortunately, someone else threw a vanilla muffin at it and the clock broke.

    Nov 6, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Type Your Username With Your Elbow

    Prepare for a fail of epic proportions: One elbow- b dedegtyhndfern yh Two elbows- Bethgbed bnhy Oh, man.... I don't think I'm too good at this...

    Nov 6, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather....

    Vanilla Muffin! Hands down, unless you only have one hand of course... Would you rather: be really tall or really short? (I couldn't think of anything else...)

    Nov 6, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The Graveyard.

    Justin Beiber: 47. (-1) Twilight: 50. Harry Potter: 51. Miley Cyrus: 49. Hunger Games: 50. Vampire Diaries: 50. YWS: 50. (+1) Pretty Little Liars: 51. X-Men: 50. Books: 50. Pigs: ...

    Nov 6, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Movie Quotes

    "Do I have to?" - Bruce Almighty

    Nov 6, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    My Michelle by Guns n' Roses Why are you hidding?

    Nov 6, 2011


I'll show my defiance through ironic obedience!
— AstralHunter