User avatar

Betheny

  • OOC Archive Re: The Gryphon's Egg

    PM them, see if they reply.

    Nov 13, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Apprentice Wars DT

    Sounds like a plan :) Might make an interesting pairing.

    Nov 13, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Apprentice Wars DT

    Querey: Who would like to 'bump' into Etney in the maze? No one has has to by the way, I thought it would be interesting if people bumped into oneanother, ...

    Nov 13, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Apprentice Wars DT

    Aww poor Reva

    Nov 12, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Gryphon's Egg

    I was thinking he would want to confer with his queen then summon Iris again later demanding proof when he realises he doesn't have any, for now I thought it ...

    Nov 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Gryphon's Egg(started/open!)

    Iris | King Malcolm's Throne Room, continued Still knelt before the human king, I heard the wildercat stalk from the room, and felt a smug gryphon land on my shoulders. ...

    Nov 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: Apprentice Wars **Permission Only**

    Etney It was cold inside the maze. Cold enough that even my fire could not warm me fully. I guess it hadn't been a good idea to wear a loose ...

    Nov 12, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Apprentice Wars DT

    Etney's at the northern gates, or have I joined the conversation too late for that to be of any relevense? P.S. YAY for insane amounts of posting! :smt003

    Nov 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: Apprentice Wars **Permission Only**

    Etney I'd been waiting an eternity in this line. In fact, I'd only been there a few days but it still felt like an eternity... Finally it was my turn. ...

    Nov 11, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: City of Secrets DT

    No problems Shady :)

    Nov 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: Apprentice Wars **Permission Only**

    Name: Etney (Et-nay (like a horse's nay)) Age: 18 Gender: Female Appearance: (Image included at bottom) Oriental looking with thin and delecate features. She is medium tall/5"9 and has an ...

    Nov 10, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Apprentice Wars DT

    Thank you for the welcome

    Nov 10, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: City of Secrets DT

    I don't want this to die :( It was my first SB, please don't die City of Secrets. I would post but I can't really do much right now while ...

    Nov 10, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Apprentice Wars DT

    Hello, :) I've been searching for this then realised that it's in the SB.

    Nov 10, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Gryphon's Egg

    Ooh, that's a very good idea. And before you go changing your mind (again ;) ) I'm keeping the idea. I'll post tomorrow, my brain's starting to hurt from trying ...

    Nov 9, 2011


I know history. There are many names in history, but none of them are ours.
— Richard Siken