User avatar

Betheny

  • OOC Archive Re: Apprentice Wars DT

    I was about to say that ^^ Now that tag teaming is very impressive

    Nov 19, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Nightmare Smiths (Closed)

    Arruna I'd just finish my cleaning duty in my turret room, seeing to it that all the guns had no faults and that all the energy canesters had no leeks. ...

    Nov 19, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Drallion DT

    You can have my character in your novel if you want Shaddy. :)

    Nov 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Nightmare Smiths (Closed)

    Do you reccon we should just start and have the other gunner position open? We could just fill it in with an imaginary character... Or not have one at all.

    Nov 18, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Class of 2013 Cover

    So... Hey there :D Unless I'm mistaken, this hasn't popped up in my entries area yet *raises eyebrows*, so why not, huh? It's awesome. I like the spooky and eerie ...

    Nov 17, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Gryphon's Egg

    Be slip bit of an 'awkward' relationship, with them being a different species and all

    Nov 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Gryphon's Egg(started/open!)

    Iris | Castle grounds "You can say that you won't eat Yoru for a start, or kill him for that matter" I wished no relations with this creature , the ...

    Nov 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Nevermore Contract(closed)

    I heard a knocking at my door followed by the muted voice of Liam. "Isabelle, IIIIIIsabellllllleee... The vice-principle said you could go. He even said you could go in any ...

    Nov 17, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Gryphon's Egg

    Do we want Iris and the wildercat to get along or... do we want an 'awkward' relation ship?

    Nov 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: Apprentice Wars **Permission Only**

    Etney It was amusing to see that this girl really believed that the key I had pointed her towards was real. It didn't have the same glow as everything else, ...

    Nov 17, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Drallion DT

    You can contact admin and ask for SBs to be revived

    Nov 16, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Drallion DT

    Cool, dead looking forward to this *grins like an idiot* One little thing... don't SBs get shut down after a month without posts? When was the last post? Just a ...

    Nov 15, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Drallion DT

    A ha :) I found you! After I remembered that I needed to... :?

    Nov 15, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Nevermore Contract(closed)

    Isabelle "I'm not going by coffin again!" I couldn't help it, it just burst out of my mouth. A couple of the people around me looked as if they were ...

    Nov 14, 2011
  • Archive Re: Apprentice Wars **Permission Only**

    Etney "Oh... I want to win this. I'm not going to find a key for you or anything so I don't see any point in us going the same way," ...

    Nov 14, 2011


"And what is the use of a book," thought Alice, "without pictures or conversations?"
— Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland