User avatar

Betheny

  • Archive Re: Magic The Gathering - Axys Adventures (Revamp-Now accepting)

    Okami Vahdin | The Grasslands of Imperia | Morning I woke and stretched my limbs after decades of slumber in my Innistrad tomb, but I felt the sun beating down ...

    May 27, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Will of the Fates

    Name: Fellwyn Estra Hithos (Pronounced: Fell-win Est-ra E-thos) Gender: F Age: 16 Godly Parent: Hephaestus Power: She can metal work just as well as (if not better than) her father, ...

    May 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Stolen Kingdom | Started (Still Accepting via PMs)

    Sorry for the essay like profile Name: Grohiik Vahdin, referred to as just Vahdin or Vah by her friends Age: 21 Gender: Female Race: Elf Rank Spy Allegiance: Herself Appearance: ...

    May 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Will of the Fates (Dead)

    Fellwyn I smiled as a young man through his knife into the shoulder of London, harsh but fair enough. It's not as if I hadn't had that done to me ...

    May 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Will of the Fates (Dead)

    Fellwyn I walked in late, of course. I'd gotten lost on my way here not knowing anything outside the island of Lemnos. Everyone was silent, starring at two young, teeenage, ...

    May 24, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: About time to introduce myself

    As the subject says, it's about time I 'officially' introduced myself to the YWS community. My name is Betheny, or Beth if you prefer, and enjoy writing tremendously (as I'm ...

    May 23, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Magic The Gathering - Axys Adventures DT

    I thought I had... The pinky writing yesterday at 8:30ish? I'll give it another go, I'll go on now until my dinner's ready. :)

    May 22, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Magic The Gathering - Axys Adventures DT

    I have seen this

    May 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Magic The Gathering - Axys Adventures (Revamp-Now accepting)

    Name : Okami Vahdin, better known as the ‘Wolf Maiden’ Age : Physically she’s 21, but in reality her soul is much older Gender : Female Race : Human Appearance ...

    May 20, 2012
  • Archive Re: Magic The Gathering - Axys Adventures (Revamp-Now accepting)

    Many thanks for thinking of me in this, I'll be reverving a female White plainswalker please :) I'll PM as soon as possible.

    May 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Will of the Fates (Dead)

    Name: Fellwyn Estra Hithos (Pronounced: Fell-win Est-ra E-thos) Gender: F Age: 16 Godly Parent: Hephaestus Power: She can metal work just as well as (if not better than) her father, ...

    May 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Will of the Fates (Dead)

    Might I reserve a spot for the daughter of Hephaestus? I'll PM you the profile

    May 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: A Gamers Reality [accepting]

    Elle || Niah | Keollseu "Thank you," she murmered, she slured slightly from the blood loss but she'd be okay. "I'm Katarzyna," She said more confidently this time, offering her ...

    May 12, 2012
  • Archive Re: A Gamers Reality [accepting]

    So how's this gonna work? Are we all going to try and tke of the VR (Virtual Realitly) glasses but fall into the glitch or what? :) Glad this has ...

    May 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: Avatar (Reinventing)

    Arrah Gemini seemed to decline my sparring invitation as she was called away by Master Lar. No matter, there will always be another time. The sun was high, barely casting ...

    May 8, 2012


Some twenty years from now, users will ask a similar question about world famous Chicken poetry and Google will tell them about alliyah.
— Hkumar