-
Re: The Gryphon's Egg
BOTH!!! *pulls out a hunting bow and arrows then goes of in search of milkncookies* ... naw... I'm only kidding ;) Or am I?
Nov 30, 2011 -
Re: Trouble in Gotham City
I third it :)
Nov 28, 2011 -
Re: Trouble in Gotham City
Ah, hello :) So... why so serious? ;)
Nov 27, 2011 -
Re: The Nightmare Smiths (Closed)
Arruna It looked like we were almost out of the astroid belt when I jolted sideways out of my seat. Cursing in just about every language I knew I climbed ...
Nov 26, 2011 -
Re: Drallion DT
Hi, sunshine. Just a thought but would you like our two characters to get along, given there a similar age and not mind the step-mother/daughter relationship or should we make ...
Nov 26, 2011 -
Re: Over Ten Percent
*-Ignore-*
Nov 24, 2011 -
Re: Trouble in Gotham City (Started)
Name: The Huntress (Paula Brooks) Age: 19 Gender: Female Rank: An antagonist, not strictly a 'villian' in the usual sense Allegiance: Herself Appearance: (at the bottom) Personality: She is very ...
Nov 23, 2011 -
Re: Trouble in Gotham City (Started)
Golden age please, bad guys for the win
Nov 23, 2011 -
Re: Trouble in Gotham City (Started)
Reserving The Huntress :)
Nov 22, 2011 -
Re: Physical Appearance and its Psychological Effects
I'd love to write something intelligent and witty here that actually makes sense (a rare feat for me), so I'm not sure how this is going to turn out: I ...
Nov 21, 2011 -
Re: The Nightmare Smiths (Closed)
Arruna Vinn... I hadn't seen him before. I'd seen his species but not him... A Cathar, a very powerful and brutal people. He must be new, although I did spend ...
Nov 21, 2011 -
Re: The Insult the Person above you unless he is Yoda thread
"Annoying dancing duck" said the strange purple cat
Nov 19, 2011 -
Re: Talk Backwards.
...Yoda like sound We
Nov 19, 2011 -
Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately
Fotunately, it isn't the end, for the angels that is :P
Nov 19, 2011 -
Re: The Nevermore Contract(closed)
Isabelle "Isabelle," I turned to see Caleb walking down the corridor in the opposite direction then carried on my way, walking only a litlle a faster. Of all people I ...
Nov 19, 2011
