User avatar

Betheny

  • Archive Re: The Viral Chronicles (accepting characters)

    I'll join, I'll post asap

    Jan 6, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: Story in Six Words

    Pain. It's there to be felt...

    Jan 5, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Gryphon's Egg(started/open!)

    Don't die! Iris | Palace Grounds with Delirumorsus "Take me for a run," I mused aloud, "Wouldn't I be taking you for a run, rather?" There was a smug smile ...

    Jan 4, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Gryphon's Egg

    I'M ON IT NOW! :D On a side note: Anyone know where the contest page is?

    Jan 4, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Twelve of Olympus DT

    Hi! :D I've found you, finally. So, I'd like to think Athena is neutral which means she'll be on the 'neutral team'. BadlyDrawn, I would like to suggest a subplot ...

    Dec 16, 2011
  • Archive Re: Trouble in Gotham City (Started)

    The Huntress I stopped listening to Nigma as soon as he started. I was here to repay a debt not to know the whole plan inside and out, balancing myself ...

    Dec 15, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Musical Prose Contest Entry

    I was given the song [i]Superman by Five For Fighting, we were charged with creating something along the lines of a short story, novella, or novel opener. So here's my ...

    Dec 14, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Trouble in Gotham City

    Aww, hi. I like your picture. :) And welcome

    Dec 14, 2011
  • Archive Re: United States Academy of Wizardry (Open/ Not Started)

    Name: Silva Lupus Natus Age: 15 Gender: Female Dormitory: Dragon's Heart Hair (colour, texture, length): Her hair is ivory white near the roots of her hair but gradually fades into ...

    Dec 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: City of Secrets *Started | Permission Only*

    Ulta | East Tower Cells I slept, ill at ease, on the bed within the cell. A guard had been posted there a while ago, he came baring clothes and ...

    Dec 10, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Twelve of Olympus

    Godess: Athena Appearance: (Picture at bottom) Athena is tall and of a muscular build, with long auburn hair which she usually has tied back and long, graceful limbs. She has ...

    Dec 8, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: City of Secrets DT

    Second that ^^

    Dec 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: Trouble in Gotham City (Started)

    The Huntress The night breathed cold and caressing air across the bare skin of my body. Stepping out of the steam filled bathroom onto the balcony I wrapped towel around ...

    Dec 5, 2011
  • Archive Re: Drallion *closed and started*

    Raven I hurried quickly from the room, weaving my way through the castle. Once back in my chambers I dressed in more suitable atire; en emrald green gown with a ...

    Dec 5, 2011
  • Archive Re: Drallion *closed and started*

    Sorry it's taken so long, we all apear to be in a different time zone. P.S give me a 'nudge' if I get characters wrong. Queen Raven of Sunuma | ...

    Dec 1, 2011


today we are possible.
— Lucille Clifton