Random avatar

BethGoth05

  • Welcome Mat Re: *Gets everybody's attention*

    It is a form of it, yes :)

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: *Gets everybody's attention*

    I didn't really like The End either, a lot of my friends hate it. I don't hate it as such, but I think Danny could've written it better. Heck! I, ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: *Gets everybody's attention*

    I write a mix of murder and romance stories. My favourite author is Daniel Handler, he's awesome! I mainly write stories. I don't really like writing poetry. If I went ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: *Gets everybody's attention*

    My name is Beth. I'm seventeen years old. I love Monty Python, Tomb Raider, Frasier and all different things. Uh...How long have I been writing? Probably ever since I could ...

    Sep 20, 2009


People ask if I ever experience writer's block and I just have to laugh... that's my default position.
— Aaron Sorkin