Random avatar

BethGoth05

  • Writing Tips Re: One bothersome paragraph!

    Also, you can take each idea in there and turn it into its own paragraph. Your summery goes from a paragraph to maybe a page or two, but readers will ...

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: One bothersome paragraph!

    The time-span is unclear for me. Is he almost due, maybe half-way or even on the newly pregnant side? This is too condensed for me to tell. The story begins ...

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: One bothersome paragraph!

    I'm just not happy with it! It feels like I can't continue before I sort it out! Does anyone have any tips on how to improve it? Time passed too ...

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: How do I get my mojo back?

    It was due in today and just gave in the work I've done, but I will have help next time. My mojo's just starting to co-operate with my brain too. ...

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Tip?

    I have a similar problem. Sometimes, I write out what's going to happen before I write it, so I won't forget it. But once I've done that, I lose interest! ...

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Tip?

    I've always liked the tip that you seriously shouldn't stress about the first draft. I think it's something that a lot of writers hear but don't really take to heart. ...

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: How do I get my mojo back?

    A friend died in a car accident on the 8th and ever since then, I've just not been able to write. I'm not as upset as I was two days ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Research Re: Nuns

    It would be set at present day; strippers/prostitutes etc. are involved ;)

    Sep 26, 2009
  • Research Re: Nuns

    I'd like to write a story about a nun but the thing is, I know nothing about nuns (or religion for that matter!) I've tried to research them but I ...

    Sep 22, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Tip?

    I don't really like this advice, but my mum tells me to write what I know. Personally, I don't think it helps. Writing about depression and suicide gets a bit ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: How Do The Deaf Speak?

    Well, if I was writing the story, I would say he mouthed the words while moving his hands or something like that.

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Help with title

    Thank you :)

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Doing Research

    I do try to research everything I write about but because of my learning/reading difficulties, it can be very hard to comprehend. Here's an example of one from early March. ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Help with title

    I have an idea to write a story about a teenage girl named Anna having a stillbirth and going through a suicidal phase years later. I did start to consider ...

    Sep 20, 2009


You wanna get nuts? Let's get nuts.
— LEGO Batman