Random avatar

BethGoth05

  • Fiction Discussion Re: What influenced you to write what you are writing right now?

    Recently, I've watched Tin Man (a really cool TV movie which is a remake of Wizard of Oz.) I knew I wanted to write a fanfiction right away but wasn't ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Saddest Book

    The End by Lemony Snicket. Made me cry buckets the first time I read it and will continue to make me cry buckets everytime I reread it.

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Swearing In Stories

    I have used swearing in my stories before but usually I write "damn", "crap", "bloody" etc, you know vulgar words that aren't considered swears (in my opinion, anyway.) I used ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: A Story Idea. Some feedback would be great.

    It reminds me of Winnipeg the Bear for some reason. I love her story. It sounds like a very good idea to me :)

    Sep 22, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Abusing your Muse

    Oh yeah. I was like that a couple of weeks ago (I'm still not finished!) I was writing from 9:00am to 3:00am everyday for about a week.

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You use so much paper that it drives your dad crazy and causes him to get your first notebook. (I was eight! :D) You use your character's language/dialect.

    Sep 20, 2009


"It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves."
— William Shakespeare