Random avatar

BethGoth05

  • Randomosity Re: What random thing did you do today?

    I asked my male friend if he has a girlfriend. I'm thinking about asking him out. He's kinda cute.

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    I'm kinda obsessed with gender-bending stuff, like cross-dressing, gays, transsexuals and stuff.

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: How do I get my mojo back?

    A friend died in a car accident on the 8th and ever since then, I've just not been able to write. I'm not as upset as I was two days ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Research Re: Nuns

    It would be set at present day; strippers/prostitutes etc. are involved ;)

    Sep 26, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: A Story Idea. Some feedback would be great.

    It reminds me of Winnipeg the Bear for some reason. I love her story. It sounds like a very good idea to me :)

    Sep 22, 2009
  • Research Re: Nuns

    I'd like to write a story about a nun but the thing is, I know nothing about nuns (or religion for that matter!) I've tried to research them but I ...

    Sep 22, 2009
  • Research Archives Re: Psychics

    I can predict the gender of an unborn baby. Well, I was correct both times I predicted. I'm a hoping for a third time (Terry Jones' new baby.)

    Sep 22, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: An Old Man's Tales

    It's touching. Very touching. I like the first paragraph about how depression grips you. I've never thought about it like that. So beautifully tragic. I didn't fully understand the ending. ...

    Sep 21, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Tip?

    I don't really like this advice, but my mum tells me to write what I know. Personally, I don't think it helps. Writing about depression and suicide gets a bit ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: An Old Man's Tales

    It's not my best work but I think it stands out from my other stories. When depression rears its ugly head, time stops. It burns your flesh and your skin ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Little Macey

    Honestly, I was pooping myself - it was that scary! It was so mysterious that I want to know what happens next. I especially liked the part about the door, ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: How Do The Deaf Speak?

    Well, if I was writing the story, I would say he mouthed the words while moving his hands or something like that.

    Sep 20, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Window Curtain

    I liked it. It was a very well done description of the man. I liked the way you used the language as well, and it had a nice rhythm, almost.

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Life

    All I can say is wow. This is brilliant. I loved it. It really gave me a chill too. I'll be moving my dolls out of my room tonight lol! ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Help with title

    Thank you :)

    Sep 20, 2009


If I seem to wander, if I seem to stray, remember that true stories seldom take the straightest way.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind