User avatar

BerlynnRae

  • Other Re: Writing Exercises

    The final act! OMG it was so good. I was flipping out the ENTIRE time! That is probably my favorite. This was very creative and fun. I liked how in ...

    Jul 18, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Cat Steps [1]

    That was so good! It was different than what I remembered before. I loved how you described the castle I could completely see everything. Some little side note, I found ...

    Apr 15, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Effect chapter 4

    Someone shook me, my eyes rolled to the source only to find a too happy soccer mom peering over me. "Bree, Sweetheart, you need to get up now." She smiled ...

    Apr 14, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Dine at the 'Review Restaurant' [OPEN]

    Here's chapter one of "The Effect". you may review it but a lot of people have and I really need chapter 2/3 reviewed. This is just to give you some ...

    Apr 14, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Dine at the 'Review Restaurant' [OPEN]

    heres the link to the second/third chapter of "The Effect"

    Apr 14, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Elyse- Chapter 1

    I loved the story I was really interested in how you described the mnt. dew falling on the floor. That was genius pure genius. I think that it would have ...

    Apr 14, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Effect Chapter 2/3

    Light shone on my face, and a inconstant hum of voices carried to where i was. My eyes closed as I tried to remember. My head aced, what happened? I ...

    Apr 13, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Effect

    P.S. This is my first sci-fi ever. so please be nice about the technical things. :) thanks again!

    Apr 8, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Effect

    This is a sci-fi I'm writing for a friend. I have to hand it to him by May 5th which means that it has to be edited before then. PLEASE ...

    Apr 8, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Effect

    Beep. Beep. It was time, I had hoped they couldn't find me. I guess it was inevitable my ship had recklessly crashed into a house on Earth. I was running ...

    Apr 8, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Empty Sky

    Well first off I loved how it was in first person. Secondly it was completely smooth, which i loved. I just finished reading another sci-fi on YWS and it went ...

    Mar 23, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Thought of a begining

    Thanks and there are two reasons for the dash A) I wrote this originally on a text so you couldn't see where one thought started and another ended. B) I ...

    Sep 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Thought of a begining

    "Nothing could be more beautiful than pure gold- Nothing more pristine as night falls- For the rare sight never grows old- The sad thought that it's only a moment- The ...

    Sep 27, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: How difficult life could be - Chapter 2

    I loved all of it but it started to get confusing at this part: "Kelly! You’re right, it was different with us. But don’t you worry about it; I will ...

    Sep 27, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: How difficult life could be - Chapter 1

    I apologize I found this very difficult to read. I did read the original copy before you edited it. One of the first things that caught my attention was how ...

    Sep 27, 2010


The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.
— Groucho Marx