User avatar

BerlynnRae

  • WRFF Archive Re: Bluesi Reviewsi II

    Would you mind reviewing my novella? Ghost of Theater Two? Prolouge: Chapter one: I haven't had time to post the next chapters yet. Thanks so much! ~Berlynn Rae

    Dec 16, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Want a Roach - Er, Review?

    Would you mind reviewing my novella? Ghost of Theater Two? Prolouge: Chapter one: I haven't had time to post the next chapters yet. Thanks so much! ~Berlynn Rae

    Dec 16, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Audy's Star Fund! - Donate your Poetry

    Would you mind reviewing my novella? Ghost of Theater Two? Prolouge: Chapter one: I haven't had time to post the next chapters yet. Thanks so much! ~Berlynn Rae

    Dec 16, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: 'Newbie' Reviewer

    Would you mind reviewing my novella? Ghost of Theater Two? Prolouge: Chapter one: I haven't had time to post the next chapters yet. Thanks so much! ~Berlynn Rae

    Dec 16, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: 'Tis the Season for Reviewing, fa la la la la la la la la

    Would you mind reviewing my novella? Ghost of Theater Two? Prolouge: Chapter one: I haven't had time to post the next chapters yet. Thanks so much! ~Berlynn Rae

    Dec 16, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Review Bin

    Would you mind reviewing my novella? Ghost of Theater Two? Prolouge: Chapter one: I haven't had time to post the next chapters yet. Thanks so much! ~Berlynn Rae p.s. Here ...

    Dec 16, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Welcome to the reviewing machine :D

    Would you mind reviewing my novella? Ghost of Theater Two? Prolouge: Chapter one: I haven't had time to post the next chapters yet. Thanks so much! ~Berlynn Rae

    Dec 16, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rydia's Reviews

    Would you mind reviewing my Novella? It's called Ghost of Theater Two This is the Prologue: This is chapter one: I haven't had time to post the next chapters up ...

    Dec 16, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Free Reviews!

    Would you mind reviewing my Ghost of Theater Two Prologue and Chapters Ill post the link on here in a minute. Prologue Chapter one I should have the next chapters ...

    Dec 16, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tears of This Tiger

    The Hamster thing I have to say threw me off a little. Also the "GOODBYE" at the end I would change to "Goodbye!" Because it hurts the readers eyes to ...

    Dec 16, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: What I would die for.

    The witch queen sneered. "Tell me!" she yelled from a few feet away. Her long black hair swayed as she stepped forward. She nodded to the knight behind me. My ...

    Dec 9, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ghost of Theater two: Chapter one, "Four months later"

    The cafeteria was unusually noisy, as the senior boys talked about the upcoming football game and the sophomore girls swooned as they walked by. This is what I had returned ...

    Nov 29, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Maple Born

    To answer the first reviewer "Nurses fingers" Are in fact confusing and I can't think of anything that describes the healing touch of physical in relation to a tree. To ...

    Nov 25, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Maple Born

    "You say my worries, troubles and thoughts are scary- You believe this because it is not personal- But I feel it in me. In my fragile frame- It feels I ...

    Nov 24, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Ghost of Theater 2: Prologue

    "Do you have him?" A voice hissed from the receiver in my hands. "Yes." I echoed back, lowering it from my face. The cool night air surrounded me as the ...

    Nov 24, 2011


He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how.
— Fredrich Nietzche (Philosopher)