User avatar

Benway

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Pessimists Belong In A Zoo

    Upon reflection, one might find that they already are.

    Aug 23, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Time For Revolution

    This is some very inspiring stuff with good strands of scriptural reference all through. It stands well on its own as an inspirational poem and as a cross-reference of the ...

    Aug 23, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings!

    Thanks to everyone for the warm greetings and positive feedback. To answer writerly questions first, I write a little bit of everything, but have done the most work in poetry. ...

    Aug 23, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings!

    Hello all! Introducing myself, I go by Benway here in the cyberverse, and have been a writer and thinker about as long as I've been able to write and think ...

    Aug 22, 2011


There is no quiet. There is only Doc McStuffins.
— Ron Swanson