User avatar

Benrobertringrose

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Random piece of thought...

    As it is I’ve always loved prologues, they are useful enticer to encourage the reader to get hooked on the book. I often know just from reading the prologue whether ...

    Jun 13, 2012
  • Short Story » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: In a Moment

    This strikes me as very personal, and I can certainly feel the raw emotion being portrayed by you the writer. I found your writing style very impressive, but what I ...

    Jun 13, 2012
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Culprit

    Hello I wont pretend that I have a great knowledge of poetry, but I loved this. You really do demonstrate such an exquisite flair with words. “She skips uninvited through ...

    Nov 25, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Heroes and Demons (Chapter 1)

    Hello, I have to say everyone likes this sort of character, deep down we all wish we were a bit more like him! For me personally I see a lot ...

    Nov 24, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Currently untitled, Prologue attempt!

    Hey, seriously thank you both for your feedback! :) Really helpful, will take on board all you've said! Cheers Ben

    Nov 23, 2011


The only way of knowing a person is to love them without hope.
— Walter Benjamin