User avatar

Benrobertringrose

  • WRFF Archive Re: Request away!

    Hi, could you possibly review this short story for me? Much appreciated. Ben

    Jan 6, 2012
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Redemption

    Redemption How far would you go to right a wrong? I am, by no means naïve, nor am I in denial. I completely accept the reasons why I’m now alone; ...

    Jan 5, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: Blues' Fiction Reviews, inc. [Closed]

    Hi Ahmad! Iv'e entered this piece into a competition, I can still edit it and would love some feedback just in case there is anything I can do to improve ...

    Nov 29, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Once Upon A Wish

    Hello, The first thing for me personally that was evident was your impressive writing style! This is really well written; you illustrate the scene’s beautifully with your descriptions. I have ...

    Nov 27, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Murder

    Wow, very thought provoking! It’s insightful in a peculiar sort of way; I mean this as a compliment. Certainly a unique topic, the way you deliver it is very effective. ...

    Nov 27, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: when a boy loves a ghost Chapter 1

    Hello A very impressive piece. Certainly had me hooked. You use the fact that the main character is being bullied to create sympathy and as a result us the readers ...

    Nov 27, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Get a Review from This Guy! Yeah, that's right. Me!

    Would be extremely grateful for a review as I'm entering this into a competition and wouldn't mind some feedback on it! post938281.html#p938281 Thank you! :), If you ever need a ...

    Nov 26, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Review Warehouse

    Would be extremely grateful for a review as I'm entering this into a competition and wouldn't mind some feedback on it! Thank you! :), If you ever need a review ...

    Nov 26, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Loss - (emotion despair)

    I watch mesmerized by the faltering flames of a dying fire. I picture the quizzical expression that must be etched across my tattered face. Desperately, I struggle to shake myself ...

    Nov 26, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Diamond Fist: Prologue

    Hello Ahmad, this is very impressive. Particular strength for me personally is simply the idea. A very new, innovative idea! In the first couple of sentences you instantly illustrate the ...

    Nov 25, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Culprit

    Hello I wont pretend that I have a great knowledge of poetry, but I loved this. You really do demonstrate such an exquisite flair with words. “She skips uninvited through ...

    Nov 25, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: She thought about...

    Hello A very thought provoking interesting piece. I particularly like the idea, its relatable for many people; this helps readers make a connection. For such a short piece you evoke ...

    Nov 25, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Feathers of Fire

    This cover is amazing! Just stumbled upon it and was very impressed! For something you do as a hobby you've got some pretty good skills going on! :) Ben

    Nov 25, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Red Cloak Part 8

    Hello, I love this! For me personally in the wolf you’ve created a character that is very likable! For this reason alone I would continue to read, but when you ...

    Nov 25, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Death Day

    Hello, In many respects this is a breath of fresh air! You describe both characters and surroundings with undeniable success. But the thing I particularly like about this is the ...

    Nov 25, 2011


One believes things because one has been conditioned to believe them.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World