-
Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)
George Leyton; Guv'nor The party had gone on for a fair while. Jinx almost wondered over to me, but seemed to think twice. If I had to, I'd talk to ...
Jun 14, 2010 -
Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)
"Guv'nor"/George Leyton I'd finished my tour and Sirus and I returned to the bunker below. The elevator was probably shabby but over the months we'd all get used to it. ...
Jun 14, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Reg Carter "'Tis way, Riles," I said, running to the hole in the fence I'd made earlier. Riles went through first, I chucked her my gun so she could fire ...
Jun 14, 2010 -
Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)
NOTICE: a) Because this storybook is so large, be sure to read every post since your last contribution. b) There is a new discussion forum if you're lost, want to ...
Jun 14, 2010 -
Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)
George Leyton - Guv'nor The whole thing had unwound pretty horrificly. I would've stepped in earlier, but I didn't know what to think of it. The people who'd arrived were ...
Jun 13, 2010 -
Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)
NOTE: Yes, if you read the first post, I am accepting people until the 30th of July. So: a) JOIN. b) Invite your friends!
Jun 13, 2010 -
Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)
Guv'nor (George Leyton) The man was hesitant to finish his sentence, then regaining his confidence, he said, "Uh, can I see some identification, please?" I looked him up and down, ...
Jun 13, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Reg Carter The power had been cut, and you had to give it to Ace. The guards were temporarily confused, giving me enough time to wonder around and quickly find ...
Jun 13, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Reg Carter I hung up as I'd taken in the last of Maitea's information. Then, taking out some plyors from my backpack, I began to cut myself a hole in ...
Jun 13, 2010 -
Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)
Starting Guv'nor (George Leyton) I walked into the office. It was high up and the climb from the stairs had taken away most of my breath. As I entered, I ...
Jun 13, 2010 -
Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)
Characters/Notes Please only use this to get a basic idea or help you remember. Refer to original profile posts for detail George Leyton "Guv'nor" Very good leader, started life in ...
Jun 13, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Reg Carter I took the noted and clambered into the 4x4. Before I started the ignition, I reconsidered. This weren't a job for my beauty, I thought. Getting out, I ...
Jun 13, 2010 -
Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)
I leave for camp tomorrow. When I get back can you guys tell me what happened while I was gone??? I'll be back on Thursday. Sure.
Jun 13, 2010 -
Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)
Join after the 20th if you like (; and it should be fun! ;]
Jun 12, 2010 -
Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)
It should be alright once your character has got some stable relationships with certain other members of the group (:
Jun 12, 2010
